Heads Up Skylar Monroe , Yummm Alert

I just visited with Skylar last evening . I will be doing an in depth review but until I can sit down and compose it, this is to say she is awesomely sweet and sexy . I'm trying to let you guys on here that meet the criteria with references etc, know that I highly recommend her 100 % . Catch her while you can in Hattiesburg !!!! I loved being in her presence and the chemistry was truly amazing . You got another day and a half !!!!!! If you ever read my rest of the storys this one will rank with the best . for me at least , She fits me just right . Absolutley Super Duper Dyna Whoppin Delicious

http://eccie.net/member.php?u=266693

Boomer

I can tell you if we don't show our appreciation I don't think she'll come back ? Why would she ?
Thanks for the info will be looking for the ROS
hehe , you need to go make your own story too haha .
Damn , I'm going back for seconds . Ya'll won't find this experience on backpage . If it's worth 50 bucks saved for the unknown and a cbj , C everything , then your missing out . Hattiesburg wonders why the coast and jackson get all the quality providers . lets support these ladies when they come guys !!!!!!!!1 This woman is fabulous as GFE .
Glad you had a good time. I am less then impressed with her. I have found that she is very hard to communicate with. She ignores pms and any other form of communication. I guess it is a YMMV. I had made an appointment but when I tried to confirm I got no response. To me not very business like. IMO
She never responded to my PM either, of course hardly anyone ever responds, LOL. I'll try again in a few weeks and then that will be it.
Glad you had a good time. I am less then impressed with her. I have found that she is very hard to communicate with. She ignores pms and any other form of communication. I guess it is a YMMV. I had made an appointment but when I tried to confirm I got no response. To me not very business like. IMO Originally Posted by elcid180
Wow, you have been hiding for a while; maybe you are a free man now?! LOL
I didn't receive a PM response back either. Hopefully she was booked and plans on making a return trip to Hattiesburg.
wow , I'm sorry about that guys . I guess I got lucky she responded to mine . It doesn't detract from the experience of being with her but I would think she would answer pm's more promptly too . I think she wound up leaving after the second time I went back to see her . She more or less said it had been dead but prompt replies and a little more advance promotion on her part might have made it a much better outcome . When providers ignore pm's or don't answer I guess word gets around . I'll also bring this to her attention .