Bad reviews?

How heavy do bad reviews weigh out your decision on a lady?

I just am curious cause I just got one bad one I don't even think I've seen the man before. Don't have his handle in my book of clients for references. And then my second one was his own personal reason why it didn't work.. the whole hour...
Quite a lot for me. Some gents are more adventurous, I'm not.
Well cause I don't recall I've ever seen someone who left me a bad review...
So I'm over here freaking out because now out of 7 I have 2 bad ones..
One guy I don't think I've seen.
The other guy couldn't stay active ...
If the provider has a slew of reviews and a couple are bad it probably wouldn't deter me if all the other things lined up - location, price, menu, looks, attitude on the board, etc. A new provider (or any provider for that matter) with just a couple of reviews and one is negative would take her off my list.
I would actually be a little questionable about a lady who doesn't have at least one bad or questionable review. Nobody is perfect or at least that is what some want us to believe.
Yeah it just threw me off..
I haven't ever seen someone who said they didn't like me. My personality might conflict or something but I've never done anyone poorly...
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 06:52 PM
Were you ever in a agency?
Ever pimped by someone?

(Don't answer those questions just think about them).

WHO would have a reason to attack you throygh reviews?

Study the review history of the one you don't temember. Is there anyone in HIS past that would have reason to damage your reputatuon?

Usually there is a correlation if you are patient and look at everything with the mindset of "anything is possible".
Yeah. I don't know. He doesn't sound like someone I've seen.. I give all eccie clients my direct address and he said he got another address first. Which is what I do to Backpage men....
And you can't be mad at the service if your calling off bp...

Idk though..
... And you can't be mad at the service if your calling off bp ... Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber
Why is this?
  • Toyz
  • 08-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Well actually...lots of eccie guys write reviews on BP girls. Lots of girls are easily identified on BP.

Just sayin', not condeming...but if u aren't giving all star effort for a mongers hard earned hobby bucks don't be upset if that's what your review states.
I have seen ladies that have had a bad review and I had a great time. Some guys just did not get what they thought they should have and give bad reviews, sometimes there was no connection. I weigh everything I can to decide if it's a go or no go. Talking with other mongers I trust and asking there advice. One bad review does not ruin a lady, many do.

IB
I would actually be a little questionable about a lady who doesn't have at least one bad or questionable review. Nobody is perfect or at least that is what some want us to believe. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Good point here.
Because I treat my backpage clients how they treat me..
I look at backpage as a "incase of emergency" go to. Just like you men I don't favor doing business on that site.
But it's okay. I can't be mad because my personality didn't link.
I noticed he likes gfe & I'm not gfe.. might be why.
I would actually be a little questionable about a lady who doesn't have at least one bad or questionable review. Nobody is perfect or at least that is what some want us to believe. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Hobbyists this lady make good point.NO ONE PERFECT
Yeah. I don't know. He doesn't sound like someone I've seen.. I give all eccie clients my direct address and he said he got another address first. Which is what I do to Backpage men....
And you can't be mad at the service if your calling off bp...

Idk though.. Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber

So you get a couple of bad reviews and you rush to tell us it was not your fault. On top of that you advertise on BP but you don't care if you give bad service on those because they are low caliber scum I guess, Sounds to me like the reviews were right on. I don't care if they were calling from a bathroom wall they are calling you for business. Treat them right until they prove different.