Star - Korean
Honey - Korean
Linda - Thai
Boa - Korean
Bella - Latina
Asa - Korean **(On Vacation)**
Lisa - Korean
Boa is back
Awesome line up. Is Star same Star that we are familiar with?
They young looking?
  • Gar
  • 07-25-2019, 03:48 PM
Awesome line up. Is Star same Star that we are familiar with? Originally Posted by chan175
She was previously at Nagoya.
Good information
Seen all of them but Candy. Maybe I need to see her to make a full set
Awesome line up. Is Star same Star that we are familiar with? Originally Posted by chan175
The one and only Crazy Star......Yes
  • HSL
  • 07-25-2019, 07:50 PM
They young looking? Originally Posted by Birdbox

I guess it depends on how old u r & wat u consider young looking being that most of them are at the half-century mark.

If u believe that the whores at Blue r mostly in their 20s then the staff at POA is full of 18 year olds led by Lisa who just turned 19,or was that 50?! Anyway,CIP is rampant at POA so if ur like most here u will think the provideres r all young & beautiful. Just go,get a line up & make ur own decision.

While u r there do urself a favor & spend 60 mins with the BEST, Ms. Emma herself!
  • Porky
  • 07-25-2019, 11:31 PM
Emma is in her 50s ? She looks tired and consumed. Star looked much better.
  • Gar
  • 07-27-2019, 11:37 PM
Seen all of them but Candy. Maybe I need to see her to make a full set Originally Posted by Doug4343
Yeah, you might as well complete the set
I guess it depends on how old u r & wat u consider young looking being that most of them are at the half-century mark.

If u believe that the whores at Blue r mostly in their 20s then the staff at POA is full of 18 year olds led by Lisa who just turned 19,or was that 50?! Anyway,CIP is rampant at POA so if ur like most here u will think the provideres r all young & beautiful. Just go,get a line up & make ur own decision.

While u r there do urself a favor & spend 60 mins with the BEST, Ms. Emma herself! Originally Posted by HSL

I agree 100%. I think we need to make it a requirement for all posters to put their age in their profile. What a 60 yr old thinks is "early 20s" has always been "late 30s" to me.

I have never seen a "early 20s" woman in an amp, period.
I agree 100%. I think we need to make it a requirement for all posters to put their age in their profile. What a 60 yr old thinks is "early 20s" has always been "late 30s" to me.

I have never seen a "early 20s" woman in an amp, period. Originally Posted by packeye
There have been a few. But for me, the question is...why would you want a kid when you can have a woman?

I’m 65. I’m a lot more interested in in reviewers learning what 5’2” and 110 lbs looks like. Saw Scarlet today. Reviewers have her averaging 105. Add 20. And she’s still fantastic
  • HSL
  • 07-29-2019, 05:23 PM
Great pt Ronin. Sum on this board say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I disagree. Beauty is beauty,105 lbs is 105 lbs. I hate being disappointed when a promoter writes about a new,hot spinner only to get there and she is a short pudgy 40 summin.

Oh well, bareback goggles will do it all of the time & to most of these "individuals" who cannot pick up a non-working gal on their own, when a provider DFKs and allows CIP he feels "lucky" and then thinks he is writing for Penthouse Forum but he forgets that he pd for the experience,did not get lucky & did not get anything special that the other 14 guys behind him didn't get....

Bottom line, do ur own research.
  • Gar
  • 07-30-2019, 09:26 PM
I guess it depends on how old u r & wat u consider young looking being that most of them are at the half-century mark. Originally Posted by HSL

I agree.