Request for mods to take action

Dear mods,

Can something be done about the trolling action on the part of several members? One member has admitted that he/she wants to flood the board to push certain posts off of the 1st page. This is most likely in violation of several board rules and guidelines. Thanking you in advance for your timely action, I remain your humble fellow monger.

I am available for any face to face meeting at any reasonable venue that features naked or near naked women and alcohol. I will buy the first round.

Fellow mongers, if you agree with this please click on the "like" button or write a short post.
Yeah have to agree, it's getting to be a pretty tainted atmosphere in here
Dear mods,

Can something be done about the trolling action on the part of several members? One member has admitted that he/she wants to flood the board to push certain posts off of the 1st page. This is most likely in violation of several board rules and guidelines. Thanking you in advance for your timely action, I remain your humble fellow monger.

I am available for any face to face meeting at any resonable venue that features naked or near naked women and alcohol. I will buy the first round. Originally Posted by aRandyOne

Man, you don't get it. I be flooding the board because no Mod man do nothing. I want trolls gone, that is why I be posting too much. I rtm pussysnob so many time, mod don't do shit.

I one up you, Man. If you serious, post in my thread. Tell your friends. You know I be talking pussysnob, why you don't support that? Mr. Pussyman want to be banned again, he say that
What did I just read? I'm very confused...
  • Groot
  • 08-01-2019, 05:23 PM
What did I just read? I'm very confused... Originally Posted by spikespiegel

It was desperation. A plea to restore daily advertising. Sales are dropping. Freebies are evaporating. Desperation. He's getting all backed up. I hope he don't... 'splode.
It was desperation. A plea to restore daily advertising. Sales are dropping. Freebies are evaporating. Desperation. He's getting all backed up. I hope he don't... 'splode. Originally Posted by Groot
No groot, you and your pussyboy snob do nothing but troll. You aint worth 2 shits here. I never been to Blue, stupid ass troll. You ain't been any where but mommy's basement. I'm from Baltimore, you boys never seen a basement. You aint never seen a girl. You a shit stirrer, you and pussysnob handle you operate.
Man, you don't get it. I be flooding the board because no Mod man do nothing. I want trolls gone, that is why I be posting too much. I rtm pussysnob so many time, mod don't do shit.

I one up you, Man. If you serious, post in my thread. Tell your friends. You know I be talking pussysnob, why you don't support that? Mr. Pussyman want to be banned again, he say that Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by Duffy21
He’s a Baltimore N******
  • Groot
  • 08-01-2019, 05:37 PM
No groot, you and your pussyboy snob do nothing but troll. You aint worth 2 shits here. I never been to Blue, stupid ass troll. You ain't been any where but mommy's basement. I'm from Baltimore, you boys never seen a basement. You aint never seen a girl. You a shit stirrer, you and pussysnob handle you operate. Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

Yup, you've only been to Lucky Haven. Every day to manage it. Now it's closed and you will be transferred to Luxury. I expect you reviews to reflect that. Blue has lost credibility, the smart play is to pump the girls into Luxury now.

Baltimore, huh? Baltimore via S. Korea? You know what Trump says about Baltimore, right?
He’s a Baltimore N****** Originally Posted by PussySnob
That's me, Man. And I'm proud. Glad I moved to Texas before them rats consumed me, hahaha. Proud Texas N****,'who calls out Trolls like Mr. Pussysnob you can't tangle, Man, you an admitted lying troll. You say Blue require Bb, I exposed you. you so jealous of Bobby Mann. Leave he alone, he don't dont do shit to you. You wish you write like him.
Yup, you've only been to Lucky Haven. Every day to manage it. Now it's closed and you will be transferred to Luxury. I expect you reviews to reflect that. Blue has lost credibility, the smart play is to pump the girls into Luxury now.

Baltimore, huh? Baltimore via S. Korea? You know what Trump says about Baltimore, right? Originally Posted by Groot
Nope, Man. I won't be going to Luxury. Not been anywhere for a long time. South Korea? The fuck? Have you slept with a girl, ever?
That "ignore" list feature really works well.
That "ignore" list feature really works well. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
Yes, I had to ignore a mod from Alabama board for harassing private messages. This is after I told him to stop message me.
Dear mods,

I am available for any face to face meeting at any reasonable venue that features naked or near naked women and alcohol. I will buy the first round.

Fellow mongers, if you agree with this please click on the "like" button or write a short post. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
I agree about the trolls, but they have and always will be here. There is nothing the mods can do about it as trolling others is not against the guidelines, although, they issue points and warnings for non guideline issues pretty much regularly.

I also believe that situations vary and depending upon who is trolling and who is being trolled, so is the mod action. It would be nice if there were clear and defined same rules for all members, but as history indicates, that is just not true.

The only thing you can do is ignore them and not respond to posts of those who troll, letting the trolls troll themselves. After all, the best thing to counteract a troll/hater is to take away the one thing they crave....your attention.
The only thing you can do is ignore them and not respond to posts of those who troll, letting the trolls troll themselves. After all, the best thing to counteract a troll/hater is to take away the one thing they crave....your attention. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
this sounds good, except the Troll here switched gears and became a Spammer. he was being ignored, mostly, except by the guy who was banned for, as he said, screaming for Mod attention, to get them to act.

so the Mods banned the thread starter, and let the subject, pussysnob, run free. pussysnob is then ignored, after his one attempted Nemesis is banned. BUT.. in response to being ignored, he spams the entire AMP section with innocuous posts. you realize his aim is to destroy and shut down ECCIE, right? he has said that over and over. the Moderators know that, which is why it is so ironic how this played out. they finally ban pussysnob for spamming tonight.