Young Sexxxy & lonely

I am so waiting to exhale but my phone is not ringing. IDK if it's because i run a clean program or if Austin Tx just doesn't like me. Don't miss out, I have the tightest little pussy ever . I'm horny and would love some company. One time only special (staff edit; ztonk)
Hang in there girl. You are beautiful.

The "clean program" thing will defiantly reduce the calls (most guys prefer no cover for oral).

I've read your one review a few times, and it seems that you genuinely want to make your client happy.

If I were free now, I'd call you again. (tried unsuccessfully today). Again, you are a beautiful lady.
She tugged at my heard strings so I PM'ed her and in person she is as sweet as she is pretty so we made each other a bit less lonely tonight. The "clean program" does make for a less spontaneous session, but Jay Walker, you are right she does want to make her clients happy and her assets are definitely worth making her acquaintance so keep calling. She is a beautiful lady as well as sweet and smart so treat her well.
Welcome
Welcome babe,

Yes you look lovely and yes your clean program is a phone killer but I'm sure you'll find a niche market.
I would agree with others a cbj will limit your calls, your rates are very fair indeed,,

also first of the month too, mortgages are due, rent is due, child support is due,, many bills we have to pay by the 10th, I would think around the 15th it would loosen up.