Is this the same Blue at GL?

Forgive me if this is not the right place to ask this question is this the same Blue from GL?

https://www.lkatl.net/%EB%B3%B5%EC%A0%9C-new-pinco
Yes. Appears to be her.
The first picture really looks like her..
I'm really missing her!!
I miss those sexy facial expressions she would make while I was going down on her!
Sure looks like her. Nice girl. Good service and attitude.
I love how all the girls on that site have the same bio...LOL.
I love how all the girls on that site have the same bio...LOL. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
[QUOTE"I am intelligent beyond my years and cultured but not pretentious..." Judging by their pics, I think that all of the bios are accurate.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the assist. I booked a appt and she is Blue from GL. She said she was in Philly, now in ATL, going to NYC and vaction. She said she will be back to Dallas.
She said she will be back to Dallas. Originally Posted by zerodude

Thank God!
Julie looks familiar to the current Green Light Julie as well.
I don't think Julie is going anywhere. Local Dallas girl.
That julie is not the same as dragon julie. Most here are gfe and only about half will do a decent rim job. I lucked out in seeing Mina and Blue swing by ATL recently. I will be back in dallas after thrle 4th to see your julie again
If you’re already getting blue balls from missing Blue then you should try the new girl, Grace, at GL. Very similar… Saw her today and she was fun. Reminded me a lot of Blue in looks and service.
Thanks, BB, was waiting to hear of your adventure before partaking myself,k probably this weekend.