where are real guidelines?

It seems none of them apply here? The only things I haven't seen are racial slurs and chemistry talk. Do I have a different more strict set to abide by because I'm new?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1333123

The next test is scheduled for 12/1/16.
Please contact any ATSH for further details.
Good luck!
Ask for access to the WOTS forum.
bddd,

The guidelines are in the Main menu ...

DD
It seems none of them apply here? The only things I haven't seen are racial slurs and chemistry talk. Do I have a different more strict set to abide by because I'm new? Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
They are quite different for different people and wide open to Mod interpretation. Good luck figuring them out.
It seems none of them apply here? The only things I haven't seen are racial slurs and chemistry talk. Do I have a different more strict set to abide by because I'm new? Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Had the same question really when I signed up 3 years ago. I learned to take things with a grain of salt and that some of the posters on here are just hecklers. I have learned to get thick skin and just try to stick with the true intent of this website, which is information exchange. I share my experiences and have much respect for others that truly share theirs, and we help each other out.

Racial slurs are forbidden and if anyone mentions it you can bet the moderators will ban them, end of story. You seem like a decent guy don't let other's comments get to you, stick with the "information exchange" and only respond to posts that are relevant to your interests, you will be fine. Best of luck Brother BDDD, the majority of us are only here to share and help each other out.

JP
I only have a problem with not being able to discuss that certain Removed we all get warned about. If a girl has it on her and Removed a lot, that is pertinent information I think. I don't want her in my car with it and it is helpful to know in advance. Just my two cents.
I only have a problem with not being able to discuss that certain REMOVED we all get warned about. If a girl has it on her and REMOVED a lot, that is pertinent information I think. I don't want her in my car with it and it is helpful to know in advance. Just my two cents. Originally Posted by Yolo315
CC (not Clam) is always happy to educate on this topic.
How many points can you spare?