REVIEWS...

Hey so I have several other reviews that haven't been linked to my showcase.. I was wondering when and if the mods could link them to my account.. during the verification process I emailed the mod other reviews that are not linked as well as some other information on a review that I thought was consider outing.. Not sure really what to do..

Thasks!
Lilly😘
  • MC
  • 02-03-2017, 02:10 PM
Hi Lilly, I think as long as you send the mods the links to your other reviews they shouldn't have a problem adding them.

Hopefully they add my review for you from 2015. I had an awesome time with you.
This may be one reason for the delay:

Free for All

And hay, MC... congrats on yer promoshun to ATSH !!!
You will be a fine edition....
Thanks MC! Planning a visit to cuse in the very near future hope to see you again! And Paul wants ya this happened during my verification process almost like he didn't want me to have any of the awesome reviews that I do have and also didn't remove the info about my Facebook and REAL NAME!!
But what do I do pm the mod links to the reviews to add to my show case ? The same way I did during the verification process?

TIA ��
LILLY
But what do I do pm the mod links to the reviews to add to my show case ? The same way I did during the verification process?

TIA ��
LILLY Originally Posted by Lovelilly
That's probably the best you can do. Just send the links to the reviews you want added. Maybe they missed them the first time. Good luck.
And Paul wants ya this happened during my verification process almost like he didn't want me to have any of the awesome reviews that I do have and also didn't remove the info about my Facebook and REAL NAME!! Originally Posted by Lovelilly

TIA ��
LILLY Originally Posted by Lovelilly
That's probably the best you can do. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
She can do better than that...
She could hit the rtm button for the reviews to be assigned correctly.... That will get the attenshun of more than just the overworked local mods here.

I would HAMMER the rtm button about the outing of personal info. But that's just me... and I'm retired.....

And... OCD is back in 22 days. If he returns as an ATSH, he will be all over this shit I'm sure....
Lilly.......pm me the links and I will get it done for you asap.
Fascinating review discussion linked up there. Convo and CBJ still on the menu? whew