Trouble logging on

I have been having trouble logging on the past few days. The only way I finally able to post about it was after I went The main board and found this thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1967126

I am still having trouble but at least I can fight through it. I get on by going to http://www.eccie.net/ Put in my password. Don't know how many are having this problem but it seems quite a few have. Any suggestions let me know thanks.
Thanks for this post. I am having the the same issue.
Same here . Check your email that your signed up with, I got one showing a different IP address has been trying to log on to my account , which is why get the "5 failed attempt " message .

Have to go to,main forum sign in then go to upstate NY.
There seems to have been a few issues with this lately, if problem persists pm me and I will ask for a password reset.
Changed my password twice. Same trouble. Keeps coming up used all my tries wait 15 min even though it was the first try with new password
I am having the same exact trouble.
Ditto here....
I was having trouble with site being very slow and some things not showing up. I use computer and not phone. Have old Vista operating system that uses explorer browser. Changed browser to Mozilla Firefox to get on Eccie and now everything is faster than ever and less pop-up crap. Also seeing some icons and stuff not seen before. Guess Microsoft is not supporting their old stuff wanting you to buy their new Windows 10 computers.
It seems like the problem is only with Upstate. I can log in ok on worldwide then go to upstate but not log on to Upstate directly.
Same as Jerry302
I am no computer guru so I really don't know what is going on. All I can tell you that the Moziila Firefox browser works much better than Explorer 9 on older computers. I don't have or use Eccie on my smart phone for personal reasons. Don't know what way you guys are trying to get on. Good luck, Hope the site figures it out as enough you seem to be experiencing similar problems.
I have requested the admin here to examine this issue....
I'm Using windows 10 and using Fox Fire and not havings any problems. Ed
I use only my computer and have windows 8. Tried with firefox and didn't seem to help. I am not very good with computers so could be doing something wrong. That's all I can add.
Need to initially go to Firefox and search for " Eccie.net"and it should show site sign in. Then bookmark it ( kinda like "favorites" on Explorer) . From there on you just go to firefox and pick up that bookmark and it takes you right to log in. Works on my antique Microsoft Vista OPS.
Need to initially go to Firefox and search for " Eccie.net"and it should show site sign in. Then bookmark it ( kinda like "favorites" on Explorer) . From there on you just go to firefox and pick up that bookmark and it takes you right to log in. Works on my antique Microsoft Vista OPS. Originally Posted by normale
I can log in that way with Firefox but still can not leave any messages or down load pictures. I told my computer to save new password but when it asks to log in to make a comment it has a nine digit password auto loaded and my new one is eight. I type in my new one and it tells me I used up my tries. I click in the nine digit one same thing happens. I can get in the way I do but is not right.