Who has a strong desire for interracial sex?

How many of you guys and gals have a special desire and get very turned on by interracial lovemaking?
Very sexy wild black females are a big turn on for me as well as BBC!
Femilove who I fucked many times loved watching white cocks move in and out of her black pussy and I loved watching her in action!
Teagenluv was obsessed with BBC and couldn’t get enough!
Alexia Reign had a fetish for blowing blacks and we would go out and pick up black men to blow together!
I know there are a lot of providers who crave passionate interracial sex!
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2022, 01:22 PM
I had some chocolate ladies last month including a 23yr old honey, had some older getting to granny age, she was wild and took all the beef and had it my way, I need to see her again
I sincerely regret not seeing Femi back in the day. But I did have a Barbadan sugar baby last year that had excellent kegel control and literally milked me with her contractions. She loved getting my cream in her coffee. I really need a new source of ebony love.
Hope we can hear from some hot ebony sluts who have sex in their blood like femi. I took femi to Colettes a few times and she would end up a little tipsy, running around totally nude and fucking every guy in sight until closing time. She wanted to take a few home with us
mmmmmmmmmm YES!!!! I do!
As long as a gent is respectful,lets get it on!
Has anyone seen Mya listed as verified on Adult search. She 26 busty and mixed? I cant get link.
When I'm in hobby-horny mode I'm looking at black lady profiles around 75 to 85 % of the time (and I'm not black). Since the 90s have spent much $ on ebony providers in several different countries, and I sure have foooond memories. Have also dated black girls.

Should mention I'm also into Asian, Latin...and many more!
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2022, 08:42 PM
I usually date white women in the RW, stuff white 80% and a few chocolate treats, but I've been really craving a Latina woman in my life, and I mean a Spanish speaking that wasn't born here, anyone know a senorita that wants to get wild?
In my younger days yes. I’ve been with some beautiful black ladies on the old ASPD site. I’ve always wanted to do creampies in a chocolate pussy, the visual of it oozing out is a turn on.

But I haven’t seen a lot of Ebony ladies that are not heavy tatted, and I’m not into that.
Chocolate is a good flavor. I enjoy black latinas too from the Caribbean, Central and South America. One day I want to travel Egypt and enjoy the culture.
Hispanics all the way for me. Give me a raven-haired senorita every time. I love them all: shapes, sizes, personalities, accents.
There are many hot black Hispanics and black Koreans but not aware of any in Dallas!
Secret Baby was always my go to when I needed a fix. She was super sexy and fun!
Kayla Foxx for the win!
One of my first experiences in the hobby with an ebony lady who went by the handle of ebony geisha, incall by smu. Then one of my favorite massage with extras was from a tall somewhat thick ebony who went by Sassy over by the galleria. And of course the beautiful Ebony Angel. Unfortunately my more recent ebony experiences haven't been quite as enjoyable. To an earlier poster's comment a lot of heavily inked ladies many of whom were located in questionable incalls.

A pity because a beautiful ebony woman with some curves is something to behold.