Activities: I HAVE THE MESSAGES/RECEIPTS
Hair Length and Color: NA
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: NA
Recommendation: No
Stop paying deposits
She’s not scamming. She’s in Houston.

She told me her ex got access to her eccie profile and is asking for deposits from guys to scan them.

I used to see her often when she was in Dallas and she never asked for a deposit.
no activities=moved to coed
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2023, 12:40 AM

She told me her ex got access to her eccie profile and is asking for deposits from guys to scan them.

I used to see her often when she was in Dallas and she never asked for a deposit. Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
You mean her ex pimp, what fool let's his girl suck cocks and get filled up for a living

I used to see her often when she was in Dallas and she never asked for a deposit. Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
BS, First off I could not log into OH2 so I emailed her to get a text back & her Cashapp is the Same ID. So having access to her eccie profile has nothing to do with anything. Her email and cashapp being hacked sounds like a stretch, simple pw change. I don't do reviews or posts just trying to warn people, do with the info what you will but your excuse for her is doubtful.
You mean her ex pimp, what fool let's his girl suck cocks and get filled up for a living Originally Posted by BLM69

you have such a way with words
BS, First off I could not log into OH2 so I emailed her to get a text back & her Cashapp is the Same ID. So having access to her eccie profile has nothing to do with anything. Her email and cashapp being hacked sounds like a stretch, simple pw change. I don't do reviews or posts just trying to warn people, do with the info what you will but your excuse for her is doubtful. Originally Posted by illwill005
If he was her pimp he probably had access to her cashapp account too.

Whether its really her or not, it doesnt matter. Her name is mud now.

Has she dumped her BF? probably not. but at least that would be a check mark in her favor. She admitting that she is "Managed"?
Since you are defending her, might want to copy and paste/send this message above and tell her to contact the OP. Even if she did not get the $ she should make it good via a discount on a future visit for all that got scmmed. Her responsibility even if her story is true.

The above aside, NEVER PAY DEPOSITS, EVER!
Crazy i just PMd her earlier and she asked for a deposit due to time wasters.
Crazy i just PMd her earlier and she asked for a deposit due to time wasters. Originally Posted by KitoriHanzo
Put down a deposit, let us know how it goes for you!
  • cosoj
  • 03-14-2023, 02:22 AM
Tonight, not only did some LC babe try to get me to pay an advanced deposit, after I refused she agreed to see me. I went to the hotel and asked for her room number. She requested an advance deposit. Again I refused. I left. She kept texting me about paying the deposit. I told her to forget it, she was either a drug addict or pimp, and she was a scammer. She sent a few more follow up requests. I think she was really a bot. And to think I got all worked up about it.

You mean her ex pimp, what fool let's his girl suck cocks and get filled up for a living Originally Posted by BLM69
you have such a way with words Originally Posted by cage196
what fool keeps his mind so closed-minded that he cannot see or understand that they're are many kind of intimate relationships between people?
Shame, this chick had (maybe still has, haven’t seen her in a few years) an AMAZING ASS!
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2023, 11:47 AM
what fool keeps his mind so closed-minded that he cannot see or understand that they're are many kind of intimate relationships between people? Originally Posted by pmdelites
You okay letting your woman getting filled up for a living? Simple Yes or No question