I must be dysfunctional - I cannot login into OH2

I liked the green-themed website. It had daily ads, reviews, profiles, and my favorite: random photos of girls, many of which disappeared years ago. BUT, you could always find "quick" ads, where a hottie was passing through town, or had a friend who had a special on a double, or even an "old reliable with a review special." Now it tells me I have entered my password too many times and must wait 15 minutes. Hell, I can take my tie and jacket off twice in 15 minutes, obviating the need for OH2.

Please tell me I'm doing it wrong and there is a secret back door. Otherwise I must delete this from my favorites and rely on other sites...
  • slap
  • 03-14-2023, 10:56 PM
Yeah it’s just you man
Use Puffin web browser. None of those issues.
Well I can't access the P411 site at all (and haven't been able to all day) and I have yet to hear anyone else mention this .....so I find it very odd.....all Ive been getting is an all white screen that says "This service is unavailable".

No login in screen, nothing !
@Deja I was getting that error too. (on OH2 also) Frontier was blocking the site as "harmful" I have an app on my phone and just added them as safe sites and I was good to go.
what are you seeing when you try to log on. Take a screenshot and PM me and I will try to help.
It's working today
Well TBH, i've been under the impression that the site had been taken down for quite awhile bc of not being able to even pull it up, when i try pulling it up, it just says there's a connection issue, but its said that on every device i've tried it on...

so you're saying that its still a thing...? lol SMH...
Define "thing"....

There are lots of "things" that don't work as advertised...
Try Puffin.

Also check the email account that you used to signup fir OH2. Passwords were unilateral,y chanted by OH2 when all this dint started happening.
Oh great, ANOTHER oh2 thread
I do not have any real problems, using EDGE.