TOP REVIEWERS

There is a list of the top posters, but I wonder who the top reviewers are, or is this posted somewhere? I think I saw a guy on TER who had over 1,000. Also, how about the Providers with the most number of reviews?
  • GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 09:47 AM
You mean the list that sits plainly above of the Top Poster list?
You mean the list that sits plainly above of the Top Poster list? Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
  • GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Would THIS be the list you seek? LOL
Would THIS be the list you seek? LOL Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
Now FNF....you gotta admit you walked right into that one!!lol

• GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 10:08 AM

Or perhaps even the dreaded Triple Facepalm...

Oh, now my stomach hurts from that belly laugh!

. . . I always did wonder if that guy could see with those things!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
The review count does has its affect on whether or not a lady will see you or not. The ladies know who reviews and if there after a review, they will seek you out if you post a lot of reviews.
The review count does has its affect on whether or not a lady will see you or not. The ladies know who reviews and if there after a review, they will seek you out if you post a lot of reviews. Originally Posted by shorty
IMO this is not always true..I myself prefer non reviewers and I know lot's of others that couldn't give a sh*t about reviews.
Would THIS be the list you seek? LOL Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
I don't have that list anywhere. LOLOn the top of my Top Posters list it just says Buddy List so not everybody sees what you posted. I have never seen that!!!
  • GNG
  • 02-11-2012, 10:57 AM
In all seriousness, if you look on the ECCIE Worldwide page, it'll be there. It's not available on any of the sub-forums.
I don't have that list anywhere. LOLOn the top of my Top Posters list it just says Buddy List so not everybody sees what you posted. I have never seen that!!! Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
If you would get your mind off all of the Tits and Ass that's posted across the top of the Main Page (or ECCIE Homepage) 'Featured ECCIE Showcases', you would notice this listed along the left side of the page. Once we see Tits & Ass, we don't see a damn thing else! LOL

SNL, that's funny:

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
In all seriousness, if you look on the ECCIE Worldwide page, it'll be there. It's not available on any of the sub-forums. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
I only have to laugh now because it was not there and now it is. I went back to home and looked and it was not there. I clicked on some different shit and now it is there. I can't prove it so I just do what the voices in my head tell me to do.