Sport Fucking (load photos, share stories, let's have at it!)

There is one photo with the Coach and HIS team huddled around...could you imagine walking into that locker room? Damn, I'm changing professions. Found my calling!!!

Sydney4U(http://eccie.net/member.php?u=1770)
As soon as I got into the bed with her, I had to start "swimming or drown". What I encountered with her is the closest I've come to experience being with a "sport fucker". I had to step up my game QUICKLY. First time I've ever had Fear (but in a good, hell, great way). And when she DFK, my eyes opened wide, like she was going to devour my face. Damn...

More pictures from Lingerie Bowl 2012:
Pre-game stretching, yummy:

Hut1, Hut2, Hut, Hut, Hut, Hut, Hut (just hold that pose right there)!

Fellas on the sideline straining to catch a view, amateurs. Always bring binoculars to the game!

Awesome pics. You know a long time ago when they started fantasy football I used to think that's what it was...men would pick Playboy bunnies and Penthouse Pets and beauties and that's what it was..a fantasy ladies' team for the guys.
I dont have a particular provider that I consider a sport fuck. To me...it's a frame of mind.

Sometimes I'm not in a BFE mood and I walk into an incall on a mission to get hot and work up a sweat. To me...that's a sport fuck. Saying this...I'm very careful who I choose to see. I don't go to visit a GFE when in these circumstances...it's always a well known PSE that can take a hard fucking and can give one back.

I stumble to my car with rubber band legs afterwards...but I always feel exhilarated. It's an itch that just has to be scratched once in a while.
I dont have a particular provider that I consider a sport fuck. To me...it's a frame of mind.

Sometimes I'm not in a BFE mood and I walk into an incall on a mission to get hot and work up a sweat. To me...that's a sport fuck. Saying this...I'm very careful who I choose to see. I don't go to visit a GFE when in these circumstances...it's always a well known PSE that can take a hard fucking and can give one back.

I stumble to my car with rubber band legs afterwards...but I always feel exhilarated. It's an itch that just has to be scratched once in a while. Originally Posted by john353
I've experienced that "stumbling effect" too. And it was after one Super dooper BBBJ with London Rayne. She tore my ass up! It was Greeaaaatttttt!
I've experienced that "stumbling effect" too. And it was after one Super dooper BBBJ with London Rayne. She tore my ass up! It was Greeaaaatttttt! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I hear her talent is over - BLOWN!! lol
LOL...I wish she would bring her sexy ass back...(to Houston)!
Thinking back...

I did a double with a couple young Latinas once...and they both had a look in their eyes like I was a prime Carne Asada when I walked in the door. Those two got a hold of me and by the time we were done...the mattress was laying half in the floor, the lamp got knocked off the nightstand, I had gone through 8 condoms switching back and forth between them and I thought my heart was going to explode by the time I finally called..."No MAS!!!"

I didn't even have enough energy to pull my sweaty ass into the shower. I just got dressed while trying not to fall in the floor and finally made it to the door.

They almost killed me...but I was "Papi Rico" as they closed the door behind me.

Now to me...that is sport fucking!