St Louis in March!

I have to travel north with my job in March, and will be passing through. So Im thinking of doing a 48hour stop in St Louis.

Ive had several requests in the past but was never able to make it.

I need to see if there is any interest, where to stay, where to advertise, etc.

Let me know if interested and you can PM where to stay please(not in public)

Is BP ok there? What else is used to seek out ladies?

Oh and will the snow be gone?LOL I cant drive in snow!

Im looking forward to getting you guys naked!
Check you pm sweetie.
We love to have people come thru town but make no guarantees about the weather. It is a swing month, could be 70, or 6 inches of the white stuff or more. Looking forward to your visit if the stars line up.

Aces
We love to have people come thru town but make no guarantees about the weather. It is a swing month, could be 70, or 6 inches of the white stuff or more. Originally Posted by acescracked
Even worse... it could be 70 when you arrive, and six inches of the white stuff by evening.

Who was it who said, "If you don't like St. Louis weather, just wait an hour..."?

Cheers,

bcg
have fun ...

i love St Louis{be back in early summer}

chesterfield has a nice mall
Well regardless of the weather I have to come(no pun lol) so if its cold I guess you guys will have to warm me up. I live on the beach so Im used to warmer weather...but Im sure you guys can think of something, wink.

Thanks for the advice and help. Deff might be a place Ill visit on my off time as well. Very hospitable group of people.

Happy Valentines Day!!

xoxo