Date: July 12
Name: Lucky
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.kfestival.net
City: -
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Hitting the jackpot, PM, BBJ, shower, CG, RACG, FIV, FUMA, gfe kissing
Hair Length and Color: mid and dark brown or black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young, spinner, hot, and light skinned. Very good English. One small tat on hip, perfect teeth. First pic looks like her, but she is skinnier in person. I say those are B cups but just my measurement.

Some peach fuzz and a spinner. Has a great personality.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Cinex
  • 07-13-2023, 02:15 PM
Her skin is firm and plump like teen skin
You’ve felt teen skin……
You’ve felt teen skin…… Originally Posted by CT7567

You haven't?
Careful! They burned me a couple weeks ago with fake pictures of Chu.
Careful! They burned me a couple weeks ago with fake pictures of Chu. Originally Posted by oral_dlites
This is the review that turned me on to Lucky (along with the confirmation posts that followed). Of course photos are filtered. That's true in every studio, spa, AMP in every US city. Anybody who thinks they are seeing a bonafide replica of the Provider is (1) ignorant (2) unable to visually identify filtering, and (3) allowing hope to supercede credulity.

Thing is, though, Lucky looks much better than her photos would indicate. Her super cute ass can never be represented properly in filtered photos. Nor can her pretty face. What the pics do get right is her hair. and it doesn't require a long studious look to see that the filtering was not applied there.

Good points Chung
While some peach fuzz is okay, I prefer the barbie bald look
While some peach fuzz is okay, I prefer the barbie bald look Originally Posted by Softcorehobbyist

I was expecting the peach fuzz. I had this review memorized.
But I got bald. Of course my visit was 8 days later.

No matter. I tasted the PEACH for 7-8 minutes. It was Farmer's Market Fresh!