URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Royal
Activities: Dry off/Got wet rinse/repeat
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very short, is the girl in photos with photoshop. Pics make her look taller than IRL. MM Cs great body/face
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review and I can confirm the excellent experience she. Love her nips.
Every review of Cici's has been solid. She is definitely on the list

Can't wait to make a couple of deposits!!
I liked the title , lol.
Can't wait to make a couple of deposits!! Originally Posted by Heartside
I like how well she’s been broken in. Her first time here she was very hesitant to go bare but my friend Ben helped talk her into it. Now she’s letting everyone pump load after load in her without any complaint or asking for extra. Only wish it was tighter but that might be my fault because I try to fit my whole fist inside her as foreplay.
You must have small hands!!
I have appointment set, I'm going to shoot for three loads..
I have appointment set, I'm going to shoot for three loads.. Originally Posted by Heartside
My record is 4 pops in a 2 hour session with Cici. Once in her mouth, twice inside, and the last time I pulled out and glazed her ass. My abs were sore the day after.
I have a two hour session booked with her, depending on how hot she is, will determine how many pops I can produce..
IMO, she’s one of hotter providers. After you pop, just lie back, let her pop one of her big naturals in your mouth and stroke you until you’re hard again.
IMO, she’s one of hotter providers. After you pop, just lie back, let her pop one of her big naturals in your mouth and stroke you until you’re hard again. Originally Posted by Stepbrother
She is definitely tiny and hot, but 1 thing is for sure. Her boobs are MM. They are well-done and feel amazing, but not natural.
I can't wait, the anticipation is killing me!!
I can't wait, the anticipation is killing me!! Originally Posted by Heartside
Look forward to your detailed review of her.
I can't wait, the anticipation is killing me!! Originally Posted by Heartside
I actually typed up about her feet in my review just for you Heartside, but I realized I had a romantic novel's worth of text. So I edited it out.

CiCi first Bikini pic where she you can see her tiny cute feet. The grass patch her foot is on is prolly around 4-5inches 6 max. Just for comparison on her feet width. =)

Heartside don't view this pic while driving or you will run off the road.