Really?!? ...this fucking guy?

I mean sure I get that you have to support your party's nominee ...but this guy? ...really?

Does anyone actually believe Trump is building that wall? or he'll defeat Isis, or reduce the deficit? or create jobs? or do anything any different than anyone else?

This guy's only concern is his self promotion and protecting his self image.

Anyway, regardless of whatever idiot thing Trump has said (..about Vets, the 2nd amendment comment, all the racist shit, doesn't pay taxes, blah blah blah) it's always just dismissed or explained by all the Trump apologists as something "taken out of context" or "sarcasm" lol. The Trump apologists that are ran out there nightly on all the news networks are on his fucking payroll so I can understand why they would publicly shame themselves by defending him, lol ...but not sure why anyone else would feel obligated to do so.

There's no winner on the other side either unfortunately ...but this fucking guy? ...Really?!?

Yep. This fucking guy. And I wouldn't mind fucking what this fucking guy is fucking!

Yep. This fucking guy. And I wouldn't mind fucking what this fucking guy is fucking!

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Fucking racist hypocrites- I will be leaving in 2 weeks for a well deserved trip to Milan, Italy and it's great to get away from the racist shitheads in America. Michelle Obama is made fun of because of her arms, but Trump's sleezball, bad english speaking, Katilyn Jenner transexual looking whore ass poses nude and the right wing media lips are sealed. Can you imagine the outcry if Michelle had posed nude.
Can you imagine the outcry if Michelle had posed nude. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Just a little louder than lifting up the toilet to find someone hasn't flushed their last dump! Seeing Michelle naked is not a priority with me! Hopefully that's a oneway ticket to Milan for you!
Fucking racist hypocrites- I will be leaving in 2 weeks for a well deserved trip to Milan, Italy and it's great to get away from the racist shitheads in America. Michelle Obama is made fun of because of her arms, but Trump's sleezball, bad english speaking, Katilyn Jenner transexual looking whore ass poses nude and the right wing media lips are sealed. Can you imagine the outcry if Michelle had posed nude. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh, I'm sorry, Lube. I forgot about your homosexual tendencies and that you can't recognize what an attractive woman of any race looks like. Please forgive me.

Now go suck Hillary's dick!
Oh, I'm sorry, Lube. I forgot about your homosexual tendencies and that you can't recognize what an attractive woman of any race looks like. Please forgive me. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Either you're on ignore or he's still throwing up from seeing a really hot naked lady.
Fucking racist hypocrites- I will be leaving in 2 weeks for a well deserved trip to Milan, Italy and it's great to get away from the racist shitheads in America. Michelle Obama is made fun of because of her arms, but Trump's sleezball, bad english speaking, Katilyn Jenner transexual looking whore ass poses nude and the right wing media lips are sealed. Can you imagine the outcry if Michelle had posed nude. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-spotted-Milan

Are you going over to fight for Obamas and Clintons cause soldier?
Oh, I'm sorry, Lube. I forgot about your homosexual tendencies and that you can't recognize what an attractive woman of any race looks like. Please forgive me.

Now go suck Hillary's dick! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
lube wideass is on his way to see his hot tuna mermaid
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
http://www.towleroad.com/2016/05/trae-crowder/

LOL, good one Sistrunk. Really got us on that one.
http://www.optecoto.com/article/S104...abstract?cc=y=
I mean sure I get that you have to support your party's nominee ...but this guy? ...really?

Does anyone actually believe Trump is building that wall? or he'll defeat Isis, or reduce the deficit? or create jobs? or do anything any different than anyone else?

This guy's only concern is his self promotion and protecting his self image.

Anyway, regardless of whatever idiot thing Trump has said (..about Vets, the 2nd amendment comment, all the racist shit, doesn't pay taxes, blah blah blah) it's always just dismissed or explained by all the Trump apologists as something "taken out of context" or "sarcasm" lol. The Trump apologists that are ran out there nightly on all the news networks are on his fucking payroll so I can understand why they would publicly shame themselves by defending him, lol ...but not sure why anyone else would feel obligated to do so.

There's no winner on the other side either unfortunately ...but this fucking guy? ...Really?!?

Originally Posted by JCM800
I'd rather see that fucking guy be POTUS than that lying, crooked Bitch. Yep, that's right.

Now go suck Hillary's dick! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Listen dipshit I been to more foreign countries than you can dream of visiting and been with some of the finest women of various ethnicities sure it was many years ago, but nonetheless I had the experience.
I don't the age of you fucktards but in my prime I was basically an Italian stud and have the pics to prove it. Some of you fuckfards need this website to get laid and have been johns for most of your life. Even if I am overweight I am still not a useless John like you guys - there's a reason why you fucktards are on this whoreboard.
The average John on this site is Caucasian and overweight - yeah I am overweight but I have a legit medical reason that justifies my weight problem and it was the result of defending this country-what's your excuse ?
Listen dipshit I been to more foreign countries than you can dream of visiting and been with some of the finest women of various ethnicities sure it was many years ago, but nonetheless I had the experience.
I don't the age of you fucktards but in my prime I was basically an Italian stud and have the pics to prove it. Some of you fuckfards need this website to get laid and have been johns for most of your life. Even if I am overweight I am still not a useless John like you guys - there's a reason why you fucktards are on this whoreboard.
The average John on this site is Caucasian and overweight - yeah I am overweight but I have a legit medical reason that justifies my weight problem and it was the result of defending this country-what's your excuse ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You have the pics to prove it? Start you're on showcase studly. I'm sure Asswipe might book with you.
You have the pics to prove it? Start you're on showcase studly. I'm sure Asswipe might book with you. Originally Posted by bambino
You are queer just like the creepyoldguy - you are the guy who can't even tell me why you are voting for Trump. You admitted you are a registered liberal so I can conclude that you either supported obama or clinton.
You are queer just like the creepyoldguy - you are the guy who can't even tell me why you are voting for Trump. You admitted you are a registered liberal so I can conclude that you either supported obama or clinton. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I said I was a registered Democrat not Liberal you fucking imbecile. Lots of Democrats are voting for Trump you fucking idiot. If you are paying attention and are smart enough to disseminate information, you would know why some Democrats are supporting Trump. Reagan also had support from many Democrats. They were called Blue Dog Democrats. The were and are people who can think for themselves and aren't blind hacks, like you. Now go fuck yourself.