GFE OR PSE WHICH DO YOU PREFER?

I enjoy my GFE sessions.

The PSE is where it gets kinky, sweaty, and sloppy.
I enjoy both.
  • ktiix
  • 09-23-2015, 07:22 PM
HSE
I believe in just enjoying the journey.....gfe/pse/tantric fetish...just mix it up & have fun!!
I enjoy both...but pse is my preferred choice
These acronyms have always been highly debatable IMO. I know what the basic differences are between the two but I think they are still up to interpretation. I like to leave it at fucking....simple and to the point. If you are fucking right, it encompasses a bit of everything.
the first 5 minutes, above the waist.. GFE

everything after.. PSE
Yeess I agree.

But my idea of GFE is, now correct me if my opinion is wrong....

Greet your man at the door with a nice meal, a beer, conversation a back rub, the a sloppy bng until he's almost there then riding him til his legs shake, maybe a nice drawn up bath.

the first 5 minutes, above the waist.. GFE

everything after.. PSE Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeess I agree.
But my idea of GFE is, now correct me if my opinion is wrong....
Greet your man at the door with a nice meal, a beer, conversation a back rub, the a sloppy bng until he's almost there then riding him til his legs shake, maybe a nice drawn up bath.
. Originally Posted by TexasThighs
Not to split hairs but your gfe above does not seem to match the "gfe" in your intro...but then again I'm pretty tired.
-----/
On the topic; I prefer the line between gfe & pse...as i want the iop build up then the workout but not to the extreme of full pse.
quote---Greet your man at the door with a nice meal, a beer, conversation a back rub, the a sloppy bng until he's almost there then riding him til his legs shake, maybe a nice drawn up bath.

well dammmmmm you read my reviews! lol
I like IOP along with receptive breast play/DATY, DFK/LFK (sensual french kissing), BBBJ/BLS and preferably CIM (but not mandatory). GFE/PSE mean nothing to me. Too subjective.

Acting like you're really enjoying my company for 30 minutes to an hour, or maybe more, goes a long way though. Hence the IOP being the first acronym I stated.
I enjoy my GFE sessions.

The PSE is where it gets kinky, sweaty, and sloppy.
I enjoy both.
Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
What are your definitions of these?
pse please
GFE.....GFE....GFE/PSE.....GFE/PSE.....PSE.PSE.PSE.PSE......G FE/PSE....GFE....

GFE......GFE/PSE.....PSE......PSE......GFPS E....PSE....GFPSE....GFE....gf e....gfe...

BAM!...PSE.....PSE.....PSE...G FE/PSE....GFPSE....GFE....gfe.... .gfe

Or various other combinations.
I'm with my TexasThighs.

She's my double we had a great in depth convo about it earlier.

What are your definitions of these? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 04:20 AM
Both depending on the person honestly