As is board custom

• Toyz
  • 12-19-2015, 08:01 AM
I must sadly announce the passing of El Comengete. El was a short time bandle on our board & he won't be missed.

The Bandle family has had it very hard this year, losing many family members over the course of 2015. Won't you please keep them in your thoughts?

The good thing about Bandles is they multiply like cats. When one meets its demise, another soon takes its place to spread hate, deception & generally untidiness.

Please raise your glass...or take a dump...however you pay tribute to another dead bandle...

And won't you take a minute to donate to the "give a bandle a proper burial fund"? TOYZINDUSTREEZ maintains the bandle graveyard pro bono with no outside funding. The grounds are in disarray and in need of cleaning up...consider wiring $37.50 to
"They'reFuckingDead.org with your non taxdeductible donation you will receive a picture of your very own 8x10 glossy Bandle to hang above your shitter...

So which one was he?
Please raise your glass...or take a dump...however you pay tribute to another dead bandle... Originally Posted by Toyz
Heh, I chuckled at this one, I admit it
So which one was he? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Dorangel Vargas (born May 14, 1956), known as "El comegente" (lit. people eater) and the "Hannibal Lecter of the Andes", is a serial killer and cannibal in Venezuela. He was a homeless man who used to hunt passersby at a park in the city of San Cristobal, Táchira State. Once he was caught, he confessed to killing and eating at least 10 men in a period of two years preceding his arrest in 1999.
  • Toyz
  • 12-19-2015, 09:59 AM
Heh, I chuckled at this one, I admit it Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Its really all in fun...I kinda get a kick outta the little fucker...I admire his determination!

Provides me TONS of material to mess around here & hopefully bring a chuckle or two.
I must sadly announce the passing of El Comengete. El was a short time bandle on our board & he won't be missed.

The Bandle family has had it very hard this year, losing many family members over the course of 2015. Won't you please keep them in your thoughts?

The good thing about Bandles is they multiply like RATS. When one meets its demise, another soon takes its place to spread hate, deception & generally untidiness.

Please raise your glass...or take a dump...however you pay tribute to another dead bandle...

And won't you take a minute to donate to the "give a bandle a proper burial fund"? TOYZINDUSTREEZ maintains the bandle graveyard pro bono with no outside funding. The grounds are in disarray and in need of cleaning up...consider wiring $37.50 to
"They'reFuckingDead.org with your non taxdeductible donation you will receive a picture of your very own 8x10 glossy Bandle to hang above your shitter...

Originally Posted by Toyz
I'll send the hoogar who polishes my copper and some homeless guys from the shelter to assist. Homeless guys need pussy too!!!
I can't wait my wishes fot the holidays may come true!!!!