Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7 and 130lbs with wicked boobs and a great sinful smile
Recommendation: Yes
fun girl- used to see her back in the day
Does she still offer nuru ?
  • tom51
  • 02-23-2019, 07:25 AM
Good review i'm trying to see her as soon as we can get the stars lined up. Was to see her 2 days ago but she had a personal issue that came up that was legit so goes to show they are human too and have a personal life but she promised the best bbbj ever so have to give it a try for sure!!
Good review i'm trying to see her as soon as we can get the stars lined up. Was to see her 2 days ago but she had a personal issue that came up that was legit so goes to show they are human too and have a personal life but she promised the best bbbj ever so have to give it a try for sure!! Originally Posted by tom51
I saw her ad and I jumped on it before she disappeared again.

Good review i'm trying to see her as soon as we can get the stars lined up. Was to see her 2 days ago but she had a personal issue that came up that was legit so goes to show they are human too and have a personal life but she promised the best bbbj ever so have to give it a try for sure!! Originally Posted by tom51
I saw her ad and I jumped on it before she disappeared again.

@BeiberX I don't know about NURU but I can't see why not.
  • tom51
  • 02-26-2019, 06:41 AM
I did see her Saturday and had an awesome time with her she is a must see for sure!!!
  • PaulA
  • 02-26-2019, 12:01 PM
Does she still offer nuru ? Originally Posted by BeiberX
She never did nuru as far as I know. That requires nuru gel. Her body slide was pretty great though.
She never did nuru as far as I know. That requires nuru gel. Her body slide was pretty great though. Originally Posted by Ravasher
Did some body sliding with baby oil the first time I saw her years ago - a memorable experience to say the least. Fun and super hot lady - gave me her new number in PM but never responded when I sent a text.