Look before you book! Live Webcam Previews

What do you guys think about viewing a provider, live on cam? I have been doing live previews - webcam meet n greets, if you will, as time permits. The guys seem to enjoy it and look forward to it.

Do you think seeing a provider LIVE on cam influences your decision to follow through with booking?

If you have yet to view a provider live on cam, do you feel this is something you would like, prior to booking?

Will you be doing shows tonight? If so I'm game I'm always on streammate helping the ladies out.
Na not really any more than pics I mean its probably nice for some but I don't think it helps any more than a good accurate photo does.

Just my 2 cents
I like the cam, as you know Gwen. It's nice to see and hear the lady. It's like eccie chat with videos! Lol If we were closer Gwen, you would have already enticed me to you.
Definitely with that first initial meeting done over cam both parties would feel more at ease.
After viewing your show on cam, I would be scheduling if I weren't so far away.
Thanks for the feedback guys! Seems like most of you find the cam beneficial. Be sure to let me know when you come into my room so we can chat.
I think it is a great idea. To me it is an indication that the provider is willing to go "an extra step" to make sure the guy is getting what he wants. Takes her time for something that may not benefit her

Pics can be really decieving. I enjoy photography and certain angles are much more flattering than others
I think it is a great idea. To me it is an indication that the provider is willing to go "an extra step" to make sure the guy is getting what he wants. Takes her time for something that may not benefit her

Pics can be really decieving. I enjoy photography and certain angles are much more flattering than others Originally Posted by bule84
Thanks for your comment. I know what you mean about pics. Plus there is photoshop and all that, which can really distort what the person really looks like. I have never been a fan of all that airbrushing. I have discontinued publishing face photos online because photos have been misused in places not authorized by me. The cam gives guys a chance to see my face and body, and see that I'm not hiding something.
Oh yeah, most certainly. Great to get a preview. And a preview is all it is, as webcam (as with phone) is nothing like the real thing. Of course, Gwen has great reviews of her cams too!
I think it could be very beneficial. From my expierience the lady always looks different in person than from pics. It should eliminate any doubt as to what you look like and give an indication as to your attitude in general.
Y
I think the gents should do it so I can see what they look like as well. :-)
I think the gents should do it so I can see what they look like as well. :-) Originally Posted by ChloeCox
Be careful what you ask for! lol Some guys LOVE to be watched...I'll just say that much
Be careful what you ask for! lol Some guys LOVE to be watched...I'll just say that much Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain
Fap fap fap
Fap fap fap Originally Posted by Mobeezy
Is this an invitation to view your cam? lol