Review: Epic Session, my group orgy review with NitWitBoy, Charlie 6 Guns & Brookie. Pics of course (with help from photographer Loving Kayla)

Date: April 1st
Provider: Charlie Knox, Brooke Cumsalot
Phone: 972-867-5309
Email Address: fantasysession@ryo.com
URL / Website: www.ryo.com
City: Fantasy Island
State: Texas
Address: Wolfgang Puck's 560, rented the place out
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: BBFS (only with NitWitBoy, he doesnt need to worry), dodging bullets
Session Length: 3 hours
Fee: 1 million dollars
Hair Length and Color: Blondage, Blondage and more Blondage
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: NitWitBoy Looks like he is off the set of the walking dead, Brookie could throw a fastball right by ya (but not a high ball), And Charlie was wearing her holster and six shooters
Recommendation: Yes
??
Chuckle...good to see Nitwitboy is still "hobbying," lol...
You two picked a couple of...Drill-baggin' BEAUTIES...mmmmmmm...and you lived!
bust a gut funny. thanks for the review.
quack quack
Leon, that's too funny
duuuuude! LOL
quack quack Originally Posted by Shep3.0
How dare you quack my review. Just cause the pics weren't up to your standards

I didn't get even get PA for my risk taking. What is really interesting is when you google image search brooke cumsalot the image attached actually came up.
WTF!?
I know this review is fake because you've got Brooke CrazyALot providing services for a fee. Haha.

Sorry I couldn't join you, but I preferred to tack my dick to a tree with a rusty nail that night.
Brooke - i remember she made my dick and balls disappeared inside her mouth and throat :-).
Brooke - i remember she made my dick and balls disappeared inside her mouth and throat :-). Originally Posted by veloztec
It's because she has the world's biggest mouth. Haha.
Leon Sandcastle, you are one wild man or at least your stories are

Oh, and I have to inform you that the Final, Final, Final Destination for your review is in the sandbox :
And yet this lame ass self promoting gay bullshit qualifies for Co-Ed.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=706997
Actually it doesn't and just got moved to the Sandbox. Thanks for the link. You don't really expect us to read all the BS that people post here and then do all the mod stuff, do you?

A simple RTM goes a long way to fix the problem instead of complaining about it.