Lunch Spots

Anybody had Godfrey's Yet? Heard It was pretty Good. Used to be in south Jackson on Terry Rd. Has moved to a more safer location North JXN by Old Canton Rd. And A new location in Flowood...

Any Places I should try out while in Town... Love Vegan Places also...
Wish I was of help, Ms. Jade. But I'm afraid I only frquent Jxn occasionally. I live to the south about an hour and only travel to Jxn when I need too. Hopefully some of the folks that live close to the city can be of greater help to ya. Thanks for coming to our area tho. Happy New Year to ya.
Thanks Babe... Happy New Year To You
Godfreys in NE Jackson is supposedly set up like Picadillys now, so the wait is not as long for grub. I' don't know anything about the Flowood location

As far as Vegan grub - there's a new spot on Farish Street that's called "Meals that heal" - I've heard they were good
Yes They are set up like that now. The owner said to speed up the process of fixing plates. Going to try "Meals That Heal" Monday..

Thanks Babe
I guess it depends on what part of town you're staying in. If youre staying north there are several good places out by The Rez. Mc Bs is bar and grill and has a good blue plate at lunch. Shuckers, is same as Mc Bs. Theres Crabs their grouper special is always good. Over off Old Canton Rd is Fat Tuesday. Their food is always good.

I guess it all depends on what you have a taste for.
Can't help with Jxn, but I would recommend any chain you don't have back home.

I just did a two day drive to a big city and along the way I found a sit down, baked sub shop chain that isn't located in my local area that had pretty good subs. At least different from the chains operating in my location.

Also found a small chain donut place. Different than Krispy Kreme, so it was a change for me
I guess it depends on what part of town you're staying in. If youre staying north there are several good places out by The Rez. Mc Bs is bar and grill and has a good blue plate at lunch. Shuckers, is same as Mc Bs. Theres Crabs their grouper special is always good. Over off Old Canton Rd is Fat Tuesday. Their food is always good.

I guess it all depends on what you have a taste for. Originally Posted by Good_hard_licks
Fat Tuesday is Popular other places So I have been there alot... It's Cold Now Need Soup & Salads
Can't help with Jxn, but I would recommend any chain you don't have back home.

I just did a two day drive to a big city and along the way I found a sit down, baked sub shop chain that isn't located in my local area that had pretty good subs. At least different from the chains operating in my location.

Also found a small chain donut place. Different than Krispy Kreme, so it was a change for me Originally Posted by aNameinGulfport

Krispy Kreme is the bomb Catch them in the A.M. when they HOT... FYI do not go through drive thru if you want the HOT ones