Lube issue

ok so I love lube and I love to take it every were with me how ever I don't want it ever were... bottle tops keeps popping open and empties out and covers everything in it's way soaking through my play bag. Other than sticking in a biggie does any one have any ideas on what I can put it in??? some other container???
I put my massage oils in a Baggie. If you would rather have a more attractive container, you could look for a small jar with a screw top lid. How much lube do you really need per day? Portion it out in a smaller container, and you will waste less if there is any leakage. Hope that helps!
mason jar

try a plastic jar with screw lid....maybe Bed Bath & Beyond??
Kama Sutra Oil (the best) has a screw on top or a cork like a wine bottle.
Get a ketchup/mustard container. The ones like hotdog stands use with the long pointy spouts on them. I wanna say I've seen them with a good top on them and is pretty secure.
Mason jars?? Ketchup bottles?? You people are SO trailer park...
Or Ghetto. Take your pick. Maybe you could use a 5 gallon gas can!!!
Mason jars?? Ketchup bottles?? You people are SO trailer park... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
lol!

{I just keep mine in the original bottle...I used to use a fancy purple colored bottle from Hobby lobby,but it broke}
try an aluminum water bottle used for mountaineering. get them at rei.
Mason jars?? Ketchup bottles?? You people are SO trailer park... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Lol ketchup bottle sounds like great idea
Hot Dog bottle would be more appropriate LOL
STP works great but it takes forever to get it into a bottle
Grrrr! I feel your pain girl! I hate to have my attire and bag ruined from a sticky icky , gewy mess, so I now know to keep it all in a bag, nothing fancy just as long as its plastic.

Good Luck!
Yeah, you all are so TPT. I put it in a crystal decanter and have my butler deliver it to wherever I need it on a hand chased silver serving cart inlaid with rubies and emeralds LOL!! Beside, who cares if it spills and stains since I never wear anything twice. Those problems are for the thrift store shoppers to deal with :-)
I use spit. I keep it in my mouth.