Phone: 228-627-8198
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Hattiesburg
State: Mississippi
Address: USM
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Mish, and other things I don't know the abbreviations to.
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 200
Hair Length and Color: brown, shoulder length +/-
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Mercedes is a beautiful young woman, about 5'7", maybe 190 pounds, with a creamy complexion, and smaller c cup breast. She has a sweet disposition, very fun to be around, and calmed my nervousness right away. I can't wait to spend time with this lovely lady again.
Recommendation: Yes
My, you've been a busy boy - glad this one worked out better than the last!
You didn't skip on up to her dorm room? She invited me up....but i also declined....wasn't sure how the other co-eds would view a 50 y/o fat bald guy drooling on his way in.....and fast walking all disheveled on his way out.
You didn't skip on up to her dorm room? She invited me up....but i also declined....wasn't sure how the other co-eds would view a 50 y/o fat bald guy drooling on his way in.....and fast walking all disheveled on his way out. Originally Posted by tapout
Yeah, when I called her and she told me to meet her at her dorm, I remembered reading your review. I too, being a more middle aged, much larger man, felt that hanging out in a college dorm wasn't feeling all that comfortable with it.