I'm ready for Fall to arrive

Crazy we are still in the 90's. I'm ready to go to a Razorback game a little bundled up, maybe a hoodie. Love Fall in Arkansas! Thoughts?
I'm ready for fall too! Love all the pumpkin smells and flavors! They say pumpkin smells makes you want to have sex!
Pumpkin is soothing, relaxing. I see how it can make you want to have sex. Old saying. Men have sex to relax, woman have to relax to have sex.
I've already had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season! I didn't care if it was 95 degrees and I was on my way to the beach lol.
I just love fall & winter! Big cozy sweaters, hot chocolate with kahlua or Irish cream, movie marathons, cold-weather comfort food, pumpkin spice anything, fireplace burning, snuggling under my big down comforter. My hot tub is a lot of fun during the snow, too!
Yes! Hot Tub when it is chilly outside. I never get in mine during the summer...Hot Tub, football on the outdoor TV and an adult beverage. Looking forward to it!
You ladies take PSL's in lieu of cash, right?
You ladies take PSL's in lieu of cash, right? Originally Posted by ronin1
The good guys bring me PSL's in addition to cash. A Starbucks gift card works just as well.
Starbucks is good, but I love my Blue Mountain. It's more of a treat due to cost. Now we need cooler air...cooler air makes me frisky!
Ugh, so ready for fall! I love fall and winter weather, just like Ginger Doll!
My favorite season. Razorbacks, Long sleeves and Hunting season!! Nothing better than bullshitting and telling lies around a campfire.
Ducks, Deer, and ladies!
Fall is definitely my favorite Season!!
Hoodies. Football. Bonfires! The damn mosquito's finally leave. Did i mention football?!!
Oh yesss sweet Fall.. I've missed you sooooo....
I'm going to try this!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_2552.JPG (209.9 KB, 187 views)
That drinks looks yummy. Looks like fall has arrived