P411 Website Issues

Anyone else having issues opening up the P411 website? I started having trouble yesterday and as of now can't even open their site to log in on the computer or with my smart phone.
Yes, it's been really buggy since yesterday. I've noticed that it works fine on my phone but not when I'm connected to wifi.
Some reason it keeps kicking me off when i use my phone, but works fine on my ipad.
I haven't been experiencing any issues at all!
I haven't been able to login and stay logged in for a week and I can not reply to pm's so contact me on eccie for anything you might need .
Weird, I've had no issues.
I can't login when using wifi. It's been like this for a few weeks now
Yes, it's been really buggy since yesterday. I've noticed that it works fine on my phone but not when I'm connected to wifi. Originally Posted by Dearest
This is happening to me as well. It will not work with wifi on my phone either. It works when wifi is turned off.
The reply I got from P411 is they are blaming the internet provider I use. Might be, but I damn sure can't call or visit them and show them the site is not working. If it doesn't get corrected I will have to reconsider renewing my membership when it becomes due. Maybe it would help if more people complained to them.
I have had no issues at all with the site...so I don't know...
The reply I got from P411 is they are blaming the internet provider I use. Might be, but I damn sure can't call or visit them and show them the site is not working. If it doesn't get corrected I will have to reconsider renewing my membership when it becomes due. Maybe it would help if more people complained to them. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Try using a proxy server or use the TOR browser.
Like everyone, when using the iPhone, only able to log onto p411 when not connected to home wifi and using the LTE network.

Tried logging on with laptop through home wifi and the p411 website will still not load.

However, using home wifi through a VPN will allow access to P411 which likely concludes the Internet Service Provider is prohibiting access to P411.

Any others have similar results?
I'm having the same exact problem! Have to try it with TOR