SubAmp Teasing

• Red78
  • 08-22-2019, 01:06 PM
Ok fellas.

Lets collaborate some info on this topic. What place, or girl and the place does the best teasing. Like REAL TEASING. starting when your face down: Crack, Balls, Reach Unders, Stroking from under. all the above.
- NOT WAITING FOR THE FLIP! continued teasing after the flip is a plus. but not this purpose.

this is not asking who's the hottest or youngest: Not Yet, haha. Just a damn good solid rub with great teasing and boner building material

OK. GO.

Ill start with LAN in Allen. Back in the day, Judy ( no longer there ) would tease the fuck out you while she rubbed, and then if you lifted up she would stroke you from underneath. One or two of the girls there now will tease and OK amount, nothing amazing but suitable.
There is a place in Addison - Best Reflexology at 4950 Belt Line Ste 160...went late one night and had a lady who basically rubbed my crack and balls with me face down for damn near the entire hour. Great experience. Unfortunately I didn't get her name and went back several times after trying to find her again but no luck...sorry I couldn't be more help but very interested to see what others have to say here. I am a big fan of the teasing.
Sophie at Goldenfoot , Plano
Jenny at HJM , Plano

Both are older and were more open for it,once I showed I am into it.
Ok fellas.

Lets collaborate some info on this topic. What place, or girl and the place does the best teasing. Like REAL TEASING. starting when your face down: Crack, Balls, Reach Unders, Stroking from under. all the above.
- NOT WAITING FOR THE FLIP! continued teasing after the flip is a plus. but not this purpose.

this is not asking who's the hottest or youngest: Not Yet, haha. Just a damn good solid rub with great teasing and boner building material

OK. GO.

Ill start with LAN in Allen. Back in the day, Judy ( no longer there ) would tease the fuck out you while she rubbed, and then if you lifted up she would stroke you from underneath. One or two of the girls there now will tease and OK amount, nothing amazing but suitable. Originally Posted by Red78
Go see Rose at Chan massage. I will never go back since I discovered the hard way that they don’t clean the sheets, but Rose will tease nicely and give you a full on prostate massage before you flip.
Sophia @Sedonna lots of tease and more
Sophie is fun.

1 for 1 Reflexology LuLu was the fucking MASTER of the pre-flip tease. Unfortunately closed and she is gone into thin air.

If you mention a location, please add the city as well.
  • Groot
  • 08-23-2019, 09:45 AM
Go see Rose at Chan massage. I will never go back since I discovered the hard way that they don’t clean the sheets, but Rose will tease nicely and give you a full on prostate massage before you flip. Originally Posted by Treydaddy

Chan is one of the dirtiest spas I've ever been in. Tables and girls (Rose & Cici). Since we are not allowed to talk about specific health issues, i won't, you guys are on your own there.
Chan is one of the dirtiest spas I've ever been in. Tables and girls (Rose & Cici). Since we are not allowed to talk about specific health issues, i won't, you guys are on your own there. Originally Posted by Groot
You are a riot, Troll. Afraid to talk about health issues, but you spray all kinds of bullshit about human trafficking and forced bareback at Blue, how you record license plates, how you vowed to destroy Bali and St C.

When is your new handle scheduled to debut? Remember, you used ReliantG and Pussynob already. They can't be recycled
Chan is one of the dirtiest spas I've ever been in. Tables and girls (Rose & Cici). Since we are not allowed to talk about specific health issues, i won't, you guys are on your own there. Originally Posted by Groot
Why don't you review any of these places that you talk about?
Can we stay on topic?

I highly recommend Chinese Rose at Palace therapy, Dallas.

The place is exceptionally clean and Rose wants to please. Her teasing prowess was a my latest pleasant surprise. I did encourage it of course, and she did not rush it. There is more to be had with Rose besides teasing.

Many times if you just lay there and say nothing positive they will rush it because they do not know better if you say nothing. My advice is to ask early on. They will not mind.
Cici at Chan Massage.
She will do a very patient light touch teasing massage. It's hard to find someone to take their time and enjoy it.
Linda at sunny foot in Plano. I have been to many but she was best for fun before the flip. Older not the prettiest but very good and will work to get you through to the end lol. I hate haggling and she never even asked just went to work.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=972+302+3040
The pre flip teasing is honestly my favorite part of the sub amp experience. Like pure adrenaline. Definitely an interesting phenomenon
For the subamp and L1 what is the standard tip?