Read it and Weep, or don't read it and weap, but no collusion!

504 Gateway mistake.
504 Gateway mistake.
Does it bother anyone that our President doesn't know the difference between there, they're and their?
Does it bother anyone that our President doesn't know the difference between there, they're and their? Originally Posted by SweetKimberly
Know. Knott at all.
  • m2m
  • 04-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Not collusion. Conspiracy. Mueller: not ENOUGH evidence. Means there was some evidence. Trump is as crooked as the day is long and those of you who support him are treasonous. Period.
No. Have you ever heard L.B.J. speak? He was a hoot but it didn't bother me either.

Does it bother anyone that our President doesn't know the difference between there, they're and their? Originally Posted by SweetKimberly
Treasonous? Really? Do you know the definition of that word? You may be confused with A.O.C. It's understandable.
T.D.S. is everywhere.

Not collusion. Conspiracy. Mueller: not ENOUGH evidence. Means there was some evidence. Trump is as crooked as the day is long and those of you who support him are treasonous. Period. Originally Posted by m2m
nah, he's showing his new word of the day, but what about the 138 MILLION that got killed over the Easter w/e? That's a lot of people in church.. LOL
Sorry fellow Democrats but you don't need to see the Mueller Report. You don't need to pick through it to see if there's something there that he missed. He didn't miss anything. He did't find any collusion because it never happened. I'll say it again - it never happened.

As for the now disgraced former Director of CIA John (dronestrike) Brennan, and John(sleezebag) Podesta, and Head of Intelligence David(perjury) Clapper, and all the pundits like Carl (bookdeal) Berstein and politicians like David (scumbag) Schiff...you were all wrong. You lied. You said there was "absolutely no doubt of collusion" and there was no collusion. None.

Picking through Mueller's Report won't change that.

It's done. It's finished.

I heard one idiot Democrat on NPR this morning say that she doesn't care what the Mueller Report says because she "believes" that there must be collusion somewhere or else why did people lie about meetings with Russians? Gee what an existential question? Maybe she can pose that to her philosophy professor or consult Descartes. What would Spinoza or Heidegger say about that kind of logic? Perhaps a psychologist could shed light on this. Maybe Dr. Phil can weigh in.

American media loves hoaxes. They loved the fables and stories about all those chemical and nuclear weapons programs in Iraq. They repeated and repeated those yarns for months and months and then after the U.S. invaded they found nothing. Nothing. Oh well...

Now we've got another hoax. Legions of people, all with an agenda, repeating the same claims but there never was any evidence from the beginning.

As long as the media in this country is purely profit driven, devoid of ethics, and biased towards what their particular, fragmented audience wants to hear, then our country will be FUCKED, FUCKED, FUCKED.

Originally Posted by pussycat

Freedom of the Press is provided to us by the Constitution of the United States. You know, that document that Trump swore to uphold. It defines our American freedoms. We cannot allow every dumb-ass politician to change it. Especially dumb-ass RUSSIAN politicians
Not collusion. Conspiracy. Mueller: not ENOUGH evidence. Means there was some evidence. Trump is as crooked as the day is long and those of you who support him are treasonous. Period. Originally Posted by m2m
The ENEMY is not Democrats or Republicans. Russia is the enemy and it's been approx. 880 days since Russia helped elect Trump

It is a felony to make any false statements to Federal or state police, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT UNDER OATH.

... Originally Posted by pussycat
What I got a BIG laugh out of with the Mueller Report when the FBI interviewed the Peoples' Mouth Piece: Sarah Huckabee Sanders. They asked her the identities of the FBI Agents who said it was a good thing Comey since he was bad, etc. She admitted no one said that. She LIED on the podium INTENTIONALLY.

When I catch someone in an intentional lie, they are automatically labeled a hypocrite and their credibility is less than zero in my book.

Than again, I never trusted what the Presidents' Mouth Piece had to say when they kicked the Press Corp out of the Whitehouse.

I just wish it was a Federal Crime when she lied (lies).
The ENEMY is not Democrats or Republicans. Russia is the enemy and it's been approx. 880 days since Russia helped elect Trump Originally Posted by Bandolero
You are so right. Without the Russians Trump would never have been elected. The Russians swung all those votes to Trump that would have gone to Hilary! The Russians have attacked us, and assaulted our sacred democratic institutions. It's and act of war, and Trump will never do anything about it because he's a Russian agent because they have a video of him having sex with two male dwarfs in a Russian hotel!