Date: 11/3/21
Name: Harper Mae
Phone: 985256-0543
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Tryst.link.BDSM/Harper-mae
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Midcity
Activities: Shower, DFK, DATY, BBBJ,Attempted anal, and all things good and delicious!
Hair Length and Color: Past her shoulders red, and the carpet matches the drapes.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny or petite, 110 pounds of pure white ginger skin! Fried egg tits with a cute little ass. She looks just like her photos lots of tats.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw the deposit and I stay away from them but great review.
Correct link https://tryst.link/bdsm/harper-mae

Sounds like you had a great time. Deposit and that price point for the hour is not for me, but I will keep an eye on her for sure. Redheads... Mmmm...
I’ve seen this lady 3 times as of last night. Don’t have time for a review at the moment but had to say she gives the
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed