URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/phone/225-224-2690
City: Prairieville
State: Louisiana
Address: Mobile Home, Hwy 42 Praireville
Activities: Scammed, meet 5 min of small talk
Hair Length and Color: Curly Light brown/brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute short petite. Attractive and pics are accurate.
Recommendation: No
Such a shame. She was an awesome piece of a$$. Very good service but her tcb skills were a 0-10. Saw her multiple times and would legit have seen her weekly if not more. Yesterday makes the 5th time she has flaked out on an appointment. Set up night before , then goes ghost next day. (Several times)
Unfortunately, gonna have to let jr know he can not be involved in the decision making anymore when it come to ole Ellie. Lol
That’s funny….let us know how your talk with Jr. goes.
Such a shame. She was an awesome piece of a$$. Very good service but her tcb skills were a 0-10. Saw her multiple times and would legit have seen her weekly if not more. Yesterday makes the 5th time she has flaked out on an appointment. Set up night before , then goes ghost next day. (Several times)
Unfortunately, gonna have to let jr know he can not be involved in the decision making anymore when it come to ole Ellie. Lol Originally Posted by glenford68
Man, that’s good to know. Prairiville is a haul. Luckily I realized I was being ghosted early enough to not drive out there.
He’s taking it ok. Cuz he knows I’ll bring him to Kelly1k for a play date!
Gotta love the stupidity of eccie.net. no credit since no activities took place. What bs. No wonder many of us guys been around +10yrs do not contribute anymore.
  • BR-8
  • 05-03-2022, 10:44 PM
That is exactly why I am never is a situation where I cannot take care of myself. *Pick up your phone and dial *67911 and report a robbery!!! Personally, I've never let some punk take advantage of me... Jus sayin... You've got to take precautions now days. *However, I am glad that you reported this... I was a day away from trying to set something up with her! Maybe, I'll set it up just for fun?
Thanks for sharing.
  • rfl
  • 05-04-2022, 05:56 AM
I recently had my review given no credit as well. I put the activities in the form, plain and clear. Listed every one.

My ROS included set up, walking in, everything we did when I got there (except say the activities again), how it was, what I thought, etc.

But I didn’t say the activities in the ROS so I wasn’t given credit. Some mods are flat out terrible. They are quick to come on here and defend the rules, but they just suck ass, period. Great way to get people to stop posting.
I got the same response when I posted about Winter Kay's scam letting everyone know what her MO was. All the mods worried about was no activities took place so I wasn't getting credit. Complete BS. I posted so others wouldn't make my mistake. It's discouraging and I agree that it could keep others from posting things like this. I'm glad this incident was reviewed.
Ellie did the same thing to me on Sunday evening BF came in after about 5 mins but I seen where she put the donation and I grab it and left.
Gentlemen

Each time an Encounter Report is Approved or Rejected, the system sends a PM to the Reviewer informing them that the Report was Approved or Rejected and WHY the Report was rejected.

The criteria for granting PA Credit was established by the Owners.

Staff is required to evaluate the submitted Report against the established criteria.

When it meets the Criteria, PA is granted.

When it does not meet the Criteria, PA is not granted.

Missing details or information could very easily have been added and PA granted ECCIE staff is more than willing to make edits.

The Dr