I think I almost got robbed last night

There's a provider on BP that I've used a few times. Usually her incall is a motel but last night was different. It was an address of a house, which was already a red flag to me. So I drive out to the area and its a neighborhood, so I drive around the neighborhood a few times before texting her back. I notice a black pick up truck with a guy inside parked near the incall. So I text her I can't find the house and she tells me to call. I call her and she doesn't pick up. She calls back and I don't pick up and then she texts me. I tell her there was some black truck around the house and I didn't feel safe, and then she texts back that "he wasn't with me" *red flag* I didn't say anyone was in the truck. The truck then speeds out of the neighborhood. So I tell her that I'll pass for the night, and then she replies that she's sorry if she made me feel unsafe. So, I leave the neighborhood for a few minutes. I decide to drive back to the incall and yup...the black pick up truck is right back where it originally was. I was gonna text her back and basically just send a very nasty message, but I decided against it and just won't use her again.
And who was this little gem of a provider, so we can all put her on the "Blacklist"?
And who was this little gem of a provider, so we can all put her on the "Blacklist"? Originally Posted by doclove74
Don't think she's on here, but she goes by Kandi on BP.

Its the Tallahassee area, as I seen this forum just got separated
Thanks the the heads up Outlaw.
Glad you're OK. Money's one thing - hospital, or, jail's another.
wow!, Note to self... no black trucks....heehe
glad ur safe btw!!
Wait a min a Darling I drive black trucks and car and I not a robber
Seems to me it was either her friend or someone just waiting for their next date, who knows and anyways thanks for sharing your story and it is a good thing they didn't rob you sweetie!!!

<3,

Miss Dreams

P.S.

Not all men are bad that have black trucks!
Something similar happened to a guy I know, but this was over in the Panama City Beach area. The collective gut feeling from some of the mongers over here was that it was the girls BF, manager or pimp. BTW, don't remember if the guy mentioned the color of the vehicle, but it did creep him out a bit.
I believe he said it was a black pick up too...
Thanks everyone, its reasons like this that I always circle the location a few times before making contact that I'm in the area.

Its also the reason why I carry a gun, but no need to unnecessarily put myself in harms way if I don't feel safe.