I NEVER cause any drama, but WHY is Mariah Perez copying my Ad WORD for Word??

I dont think it's right that this girl Mariah Perez uses the EXACT same title and body as my ad.

Copied it word for word???
I don't know, perhaps someone should ask her.
Guess she really liked what you said and the way you said it. I do too. Makes her look like a fool or a great admirer of yours. We'll see which when it hits the fan.
I called her and she said that Stormy Nicole does her ads and take it up with her. I called Stormy and was put on hold. I called Mariah back and told her in my 9 years I have never had that happen. She said, "well I just got a overnight with your ad Bitc*"

UUUUUUggggggg!!!
Well I wonder what would happen if her overnight cancels.

Karma never fails to make an appearance.

Don't sweat it.
  • Oppa
  • 08-24-2011, 03:21 PM
No worries....because you are much, much hotter.

I don't care what the words in the ads say, I'm like a kindergartner...I look at the pictures.

Looking at her pictures, I for one wouldn't schedule one hour with her much less an overnight. All those large tats are a turnoff for me.
I was upset at first, but not now. Pick and choose your battles, and this one is not worth it.

XXOO,

I'm available in Dallas all week and weekend.
lindsaylee2009@aol.com
we don't read the ads anyway. We just look at the pics and then go to your showcase and read your reviews.....lol...so don't sweat it.
I don't think you two are battling for the same clientelle.
It's sad when you have to borrow (and by borrow, I mean plagiarize) someone else's words and personality for your ads, because your own personality is not sufficient. Pathetic!

You did the right thing by just letting the issue drop. Chin up
It's sad when you have to borrow (and by borrow, I mean plagiarize) someone else's words and personality for your ads, because your own personality is not sufficient. Pathetic!

You did the right thing by just letting the issue drop. Chin up Originally Posted by Dannie

+1. The outright plagiarism and disrespect reflects how enjoyable her sessions must be.

Ps Dannie you were in my dream last night!! Totally random!! (It wasn't sexual haha sorry boys) but I woke up thinking awee I miss her! <3
There are words in the ads?

I guess that explains all those empty ads...
If anything, it just goes to show the lack of originality. It's pretty tacky for someone to do that... Don't sweat it! If anything, be flattered!
Imitation is the highest form of flattery
Hmmmmmmm...I never looked at it that way. Thank yall

XXOO
If she didn't realize it was copied (because she claims someone else did the ad for her), when Lindsay confronted her, she should have at least apologized or asked to have it edited or something. But the crass remark she made ...that was just rude.