I wore my MAGA Trump 2020 hat to town

Got more than a few compliments. One woman wanted to know if I was worried. I said no but if things got real dicey...it's a concealed carry state. She said she carries a 9 mm.
They used to say that Reagan made people feel good about their racism. The democrats are making people feel good about acting like morons.
Got more than a few compliments. One woman wanted to know if I was worried. I said no but if things got real dicey...it's a concealed carry state. She said she carries a 9 mm.
They used to say that Reagan made people feel good about their racism. The democrats are making people feel good about acting like morons. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
glad you ventured out scardy cat. why didn't someone slap it off your head? is it because maybe that narrative is a little overblown? whoever the next president is, they will get a real chance to MAGA because Trump has fucked America and Americans in the ass. So you felt good about being a moron?
So you felt good about being a moron? Originally Posted by themystic
I don't think he understand that he backed right into this!

Actually, since you live in your mother's basement - you don't go out at all. Just sit on your computer begging for pussy in the Austin forum. I think you should change your handle to "pussy beggar". Yeah, no lady likes a pussy beggar which is why you didn't get any responses for your pathetic Willie Nelson concert free tickets. You are such a fucking loser. You ended up alone playing pocket pool because you're a little pussy beggar. Damn dude, have some self respect.

glad you ventured out scardy cat. why didn't someone slap it off your head? is it because maybe that narrative is a little overblown? whoever the next president is, they will get a real chance to MAGA because Trump has fucked America and Americans in the ass. So you felt good about being a moron? Originally Posted by themystic
Don't take your hat to town son
Leave your hat at home Barley
Don't take your hat to town

but if you take your hat to town, son

Then take your guns to town son
Find your guns at home Barley
So you can take your guns to town
Don't take your hat to town son
Leave your hat at home Barley
Don't take your hat to town

but if you take your hat to town, son

Then take your guns to town son
Find your guns at home Barley
So you can take your guns to town Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
nice one..

I like Rosanne better though.. her song "Blue Moon with heartache" is a masterpiece among masterpieces. sad, wistful, emotional, passionate. draws you right in to what she is feeling.
glad you ventured out scardy cat. why didn't someone slap it off your head? is it because maybe that narrative is a little overblown? whoever the next president is, they will get a real chance to MAGA because Trump has fucked America and Americans in the ass. So you felt good about being a moron? Originally Posted by themystic

Scardy Cat
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 03:40 PM
. The democrats are making people feel good about acting like morons. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I don't think he understand that he backed right into this!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Of course he doesn't, that is one of the many reasons why he is a moron.

• WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by WTF

Thank you lifetime premium access
Thank you lifetime premium access Originally Posted by matchingmole
You like the taste of his dick dont you! This is a change of pace. Its usually wtf thats the bottom bitch .

bahahahahahahahahahhaa
You like the taste of his dick dont you! This is a change of pace. Its usually wtf thats the bottom bitch .

bahahahahahahahahahhaa Originally Posted by winn trump ass
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2019, 03:57 PM

bahahahahahahahahahhaa Originally Posted by winn dixie
You keep talking shit and I'll verbally bitch slap you and have you running to the Mod like last time.

You keep talking shit and I'll verbally bitch slap you and have you running to the Mod like last time.

Originally Posted by WTF
Threatening a member again? Check your inbox, you have mail.

Last time you were the one banned cause you couldnt keep up! You're way to easy to rile! Kinda like now!
bahahahahaha
Full meltdown mode in affect........
Actually, since you live in your mother's basement - you don't go out at all. Just sit on your computer begging for pussy in the Austin forum. I think you should change your handle to "pussy beggar". Yeah, no lady likes a pussy beggar which is why you didn't get any responses for your pathetic Willie Nelson concert free tickets. You are such a fucking loser. You ended up alone playing pocket pool because you're a little pussy beggar. Damn dude, have some self respect. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
lmao at a washed up hooker troll Moscow Ellen. of course I wasn't going to take you. I wouldn't take you to a dog fight if you were defending champ. bless your heart. your post just shows why you were voted as bitter old man 2019. you might need to have another probe done. you are emitting that stench again. did you hear what Nancy called trump? a Scardy cat bitch. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!