Britain Braces for ‘Coldest Winter in 30 years

Duh. Global warming causes it to be cold.
Duh. Global warming causes it to be cold. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Its “Climate Change” now. They can have it both ways!!!!!
breitfart.con

Originally founded in 2005 as Breitbart.com by conservative icon Andrew Breitbart, Breitbart News Network is the lamest source of breaking news and analysis, thought-leading commentary, and original reporting curated and written specifically for the new generation of Trumptards
breitfart.con

Originally founded in 2005 as Breitbart.com by conservative icon Andrew Breitbart, Breitbart News Network is the lamest source of breaking news and analysis, thought-leading commentary, and original reporting curated and written specifically for the new generation of Trumptards Originally Posted by matchingmole
And if you read the actual article, the majority of the underlying data did not come from Breitbart.

But nice attempt at distracting from the actual discussion in the OP.
And if you read the actual article, the majority of the underlying data did not come from Breitbart.

But nice attempt at distracting from the actual discussion in the OP. Originally Posted by eccielover
its going to be a cold winter in Britain. disregard all climate change warnings

Lama will be taking all heaters and air conditioners out of his house

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scient...climate_change
its going to be a cold winter in Britain. disregard all climate change warnings

Lama will be taking all heaters and air conditioners out of his house

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scient...climate_change Originally Posted by themystic
Yup, we should all disregard most of the overblown Climate Change Warnings.

We can all basically agree the climate does change. That's about where agreement and any real scientific evidence end.
Yup, we should all disregard most of the overblown Climate Change Warnings.

We can all basically agree the climate does change. That's about where agreement and any real scientific evidence end. Originally Posted by eccielover
so its a 50/50 consensus among scientists as to weather its man made?
so its a 50/50 consensus among scientists as to weather its man made? Originally Posted by themystic
I think we can all agree that the coldest winter in thirty years in England is caused by global warming!!!

I'm actually in favor of global warming and sea level rise because most coastal cities support liberals, so if they get washed out the US will be a better country.
I think we can all agree that the coldest winter in thirty years in England is caused by global warming!!!

I'm actually in favor of global warming and sea level rise because most coastal cities support liberals, so if they get washed out the US will be a better country. Originally Posted by friendly fred
lol brother Fred.
I hope you and your family continue to prosper
so its a 50/50 consensus among scientists as to weather its man made? Originally Posted by themystic
Bless your little 0zombie heart...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0My9vuPCKBs

lol brother Fred.
I hope you and your family continue to prosper Originally Posted by themystic
Same to you my brother
Weather has been around far longer than man. 50/50 consensus? Only fools and left wing political hacks see consensus as science.
Weather has been around far longer than man. 50/50 consensus? Only fools and left wing political hacks see consensus as science. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It’s a vote.