Poor Obama

The Senate says no Hearings for the Supreme Court nominees. His Gitmo plan is DOA. He might as well go play golf the rest of his term. Fuck him.
The Senate says no Hearings for the Supreme Court nominees. His Gitmo plan is DOA. He might as well go play golf the rest of his term. Fuck him. Originally Posted by bambino
As for his SCOTUS nominee, the Senate needs to ask just one question.

"Tell us your views concerning the 2d Amendment to The Constitution of The United States"

If the come back with that......"I can't discuss any thing that might come before the Court", or......."The 2d Amendment needs to be modified to reflect modern times".........

Just say, "The door is to the right. Good bye"
His pissed on the Republicans for 7yrs and now he needs them to help him out. No way Jose.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rodney..._9281086.html? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If a conservative Republican President was in the last year of his two terms, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg died, I doubt the author of that article or the Huffington Post would be so presistant in wanting quick action.

The other two, I agree with. We have bastardized the 13th Amendment to the point of the ludicrous, as exemplified by the "anchor baby" concept.

As far as equal rights for all, of course. Even old white guys.
If a conservative Republican President was in the last year of his two terms, and Ruth Bader Ginsberg died, I doubt the author of that article or the Huffington Post would be so presistant in wanting quick action.

The other two, I agree with. We have bastardized the 13th Amendment to the point of the ludicrous, as exemplified by the "anchor baby" concept.

As far as equal rights for all, of course. Even old white guys. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Odumbo, Biden and Schumer already made that point abundantly clear.
The Senate says no Hearings for the Supreme Court nominees. His Gitmo plan is DOA. He might as well go play golf the rest of his term. Fuck him. Originally Posted by bambino
That would be the best of all possible worlds.
BABOON SHIT
BABOON SHIT Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
PIG SHIT

As far as equal rights for all, of course. Even old white guys. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If Trump is elected then sends a liberal to be voted on will the republican congress respond the same?
Trump is no conservative. He's a fucking fascist. But he will beat China. He beats them all the time. Easy. Believe him!

BABOONO SHIT
BABOONO SHIT Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
STUPID PIG SHIT. Obama, worst POTUS in history. Eat shit dumb fuck. Gitmo's not going anywhere, and neither is a nomination to the SCOTUS from Obama. Obamacare is a failure and will be repealed. You stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
BABOONO SHIT Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Splash day is right around the corner at Hippie Hollow, you gelatinous lump of monkey shit! The homos are waiting for you to come skinny dipping with them.

Or is that Skinny DRIPPING? Er, never mind the "Skinny" part. We all know you're 325 pounds of cold blue steel. There's a skinny person inside you trying to get out. In fact, there are several, you chafed-thighed knuckle dragging lump of human flotsam. No wonder the Pissburg whookers love you so much. You put the "work" in sex work.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

BABOONO SHITSTAIN