Where's WTF?

Where did limp dick go?
Why don't you ask your new GF Dorthy Monroe? I'm pretty sure he got caught up in the Houston shananigans and got banned for posting stupid stuff or outing a provider. Not the first time either.
Why don't you ask your new GF Dorthy Monroe? I'm pretty sure he got caught up in the Houston shananigans and got banned for posting stupid stuff or outing a provider. Not the first time either. Originally Posted by lustylad
Tisk, tisk. Maybe he can hook up with Tats behind the BK dumpster. I'm sure the Bulgarian cocksucker can coax WTFs dick to get hard.
Maybe he can hook up with Tats behind the BK dumpster. Originally Posted by bambino
Not sure if they know each other but it sounds like a match made in heaven. Between the two of them, they probably have over a dozen eccie bans. And they both like to suck dick. No doubt that poor tranny-loving gaymo WTF is driving down the freeway right now reading this and squirming because he can't post anything!

Hahahahaha....
At the request of the ECCIE management, WPF is in long term rehab to overcome his cuntiness. Think of it as an intervention. A much needed and well deserved intervention.
Not to rejoice, but only for the purpose of avoiding a fatal violation, I'm curious as to the infraction that resulted in a vacation for everyone from his .... noise.

I'm beginning to wonder if EatFido is his new handle.
WTF is driving down the freeway right now. Originally Posted by lustylad
This is the only part that is true
This is the only part that is true Originally Posted by BigLouie
You mean he finally got a real job?
Why don't you ask your new GF Dorthy Monroe? I'm pretty sure he got caught up in the Houston shananigans and got banned for posting stupid stuff or outing a provider. Not the first time either. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm thinking he enticed her into the "ignore" thread and things snow balled from there ... pardon the pun.....

... well, sort of pardon it.
You mean he finally got a real job? Originally Posted by LexusLover
He is fine. Talk with him all the time. I think he is on a secret mission for The Illuminati.
He is fine. Talk with him all the time. I think he is on a secret mission for The Illuminati. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Are you sucking each others pee pee's?
Are you sucking each others pee pee's? Originally Posted by bambino
Shhh! It's a secret!
You perves, all of us on the Trilateral Commission try to keep up with what the Iluminati are doing
Don't be jealous you can have bambino back after I suck his winky...
Not to rejoice, but only for the purpose of avoiding a fatal violation, I'm curious as to the infraction that resulted in a vacation for everyone from his .... noise.

I'm beginning to wonder if EatFido is his new handle. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He already has a new handle its easy to spot