Trump Bombs in OKC -- What a DIPSHIT!

What's wrong with THIS picture!

Trump campaign makes typo on event page for Friday's speech ... twice
UPDATED 2:11 PM CST Feb 25, 2016

OKLAHOMA CITY —Update, 2 p.m.

A third time's the charm.

The cover photo that was first misspelled "Oaklahoma City" and then incomplete "Oklahoma, OK" has been fixed. It now says "Oklahoma City, OK."

Update, noon

Donald Trump's campaign has updated a Facebook cover photo that misspelled Oklahoma City and "Oaklahoma City," but the cover photo is still not quite correct.

As of noon Thursday, an updated picture reads that the Republican frontrunner is coming to "Oklahoma, OK."

Trump will be in Oklahoma City on Friday for a rally at 6 p.m. at Cox Convention Center.

Original Story

Donald Trump's campaign apparently has an issue with spelling in Oklahoma.

When he came to Tulsa, photos of the media passes went viral after Trump's campaign misspelled Tulsa (spelling it Tusla).

For his Friday event in Oklahoma City, Trump's campaign posted an event on his Facebook page spelling OKC as "Oaklahoma City."

The photo has gone viral on Facebook.
Was it a car bomb?
SNORT
That's your man, LLephantBoy!
  • DSK
  • 02-25-2016, 03:58 PM
What's wrong with THIS picture!

Trump campaign makes typo on event page for Friday's speech ... twice
UPDATED 2:11 PM CST Feb 25, 2016

OKLAHOMA CITY —Update, 2 p.m.

A third time's the charm.

The cover photo that was first misspelled "Oaklahoma City" and then incomplete "Oklahoma, OK" has been fixed. It now says "Oklahoma City, OK."

Update, noon

Donald Trump's campaign has updated a Facebook cover photo that misspelled Oklahoma City and "Oaklahoma City," but the cover photo is still not quite correct.

As of noon Thursday, an updated picture reads that the Republican frontrunner is coming to "Oklahoma, OK."

Trump will be in Oklahoma City on Friday for a rally at 6 p.m. at Cox Convention Center.

Original Story

Donald Trump's campaign apparently has an issue with spelling in Oklahoma.

When he came to Tulsa, photos of the media passes went viral after Trump's campaign misspelled Tulsa (spelling it Tusla).

For his Friday event in Oklahoma City, Trump's campaign posted an event on his Facebook page spelling OKC as "Oaklahoma City."

The photo has gone viral on Facebook. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's worse, 57 states, or incorrectly spelling OKC?
When Trump becomes POTUS, I hope Asswipe blows his head off. Notice I didn't say brains. He doesn't have any.
OMG! That's almost as bad as spelling Pittsburgh without the "h"! It's gotta be politically fatal for the Trumpster! Worse than Dan Quayle fucking up the word potato!
OMG! That's almost as bad as spelling Pittsburgh without the "h"! It's gotta be politically fatal for the Trumpster! Worse than Dan Quayle fucking up the word potato! Originally Posted by lustylad
And they're still looking for that corpse man in Colorado who thinks he is in Wyoming as he speaks Austrian on Cinco de Cuarto.
if it were not for the Thunder those folks in NYC would not know we exist

we are a fly over state so that know very little about us

I bet some believe there are really mountains in Kansas
if it were not for the Thunder those folks in NYC would not know we exist

we are a fly over state so that know very little about us

I bet some believe there are really mountains in Kansas Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
A made for Okie special.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/jimmy-kimme...183722360.html
The Sonics?

And their dance team, the Nava-Hos!
The Sonics?

And their dance team, the Nava-Hos! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I thought they should kept name since Sonic's are headquartered in OKC

btw the very first Sonic was started in my little home town
Why do I care if someone in his campaign misspelled the name of a city?