I'm Watching Bernie On Chris Mathews

He is expounding on his free shit for everyone platform.

He says he is rallying all the young people.

It just dawned on me the major flaw.

Young people grow up. Sooner or later, they will ask...."why should I work hard to pay for someone else's crap"?
Biggest waste of money that could have bought pizza and beer. Did Mathews have cum on his pants? Bernie the schlep.
He is expounding on his free shit for everyone platform.

He says he is rallying all the young people.

It just dawned on me the major flaw.

Young people grow up. Sooner or later, they will ask...."why should I work hard to pay for someone else's crap"? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Overheard one such millennial cursing the IRS the other day. It seems this very vocal Bernie supporter (who wants and feels entitled to Bernie's free college tuition program and Odumbocare) was expecting his return to be much greater than it was; so, he was royally pissed at the IRS for how much it held back. I reminded him that the IRS was the gatekeeper insuring that someone paid for all of those so-called 'free programs' that Odumbo and Bernie keep promising him.
Overheard one such millennial cursing the IRS the other day. It seems this very vocal Bernie supporter (who wants and feels entitled to Bernie's free college tuition program and Odumbocare) was expecting his return to be much greater than it was; so, he was royally pissed at the IRS for how much it held back. I reminded him that the IRS was the gatekeeper insuring that someone paid for all of those so-called 'free programs' that Odumbo and Bernie keep promising him. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice of you to 'spain to assup's tranny son how the IRS works !
Nice of you to 'spain to assup's tranny son how the IRS works ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Asswipe doesn't have offspring. He was castrated at a young age. He was prohibited to procreate. Thank god.
Hail to the chief.
Sieg Heil to the chief. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FIFY
Bernie is a Nazi?

You're an imbecile, Llama.
Bernie is a Nazi?

You're an imbecile, Llama. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, he's a commie you stupid, lazy, dirty pig.
  • DSK
  • 02-26-2016, 11:39 AM
Bernie is a Nazi?

You're an imbecile, Llama. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then why did he move to the whitest state in the country?

He is a fucking racist who hates black people, that's why!!!!
He is a fucking racist who hates black people, that's why!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
He's got to, YouRong, can't even find Clarksville on an official City of Austin map!

Hey, DSK, some folks were slandering you around here ... about being "gone"!

Your re-appearance must be as upsetting to them as hearing Perry "walked"!
  • DSK
  • 02-27-2016, 05:55 PM
He's got to, YouRong, can't even find Clarksville on an official City of Austin map!

Hey, DSK, some folks were slandering you around here ... about being "gone"!

Your re-appearance must be as upsetting to them as hearing Perry "walked"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They can't handle the truth!!!