Another Hillary kerfuffle

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/26/op...anscripts.html

Another attack from the right wing. Oh wait, it's the NY Times!
I absolutely would love to hear what she said in those speeches. I actually want someone to leak them if they are not officially released.
  • DSK
  • 02-26-2016, 11:51 AM
I absolutely would love to hear what she said in those speeches. I actually want someone to leak them if they are not officially released. Originally Posted by eatfibo
I agree with you.

I don't know where you have come from, but so far you haven't been a bad poster, though I have disagreed with much of what you have said.

Please don't let the supercilious blowhard Assup corrupt you.
I agree with you.

I don't know where you have come from, but so far you haven't been a bad poster, though I have disagreed with much of what you have said.

Please don't let the supercilious blowhard Assup corrupt you. Originally Posted by DSK
Corrupt me? I'm on a hooker board. Aren't I already, by definition, corrupted?
Corrupt me? I'm on a hooker board. Aren't I already, by definition, corrupted? Originally Posted by eatfibo
No. Not just because you're on a hooker board, any more than a priest is sinning by entering the brothel.
any more than a priest is sinning by entering the brothel. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can't even get this right, LL. I'm not a priest, but a saint.

Seriously, my friend did this for me.
Saint Fido?
The Patron Saint of Pussy
The Patron Saint of Pussy Originally Posted by eatfibo
You have a little ng way to go to claim that. IJS.
Did you say the P word in this homo bathhouse, brah?
Did you say the P word in this homo bathhouse, brah? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not the P word you were looking for, asswipe. Move along now. Your favorite bathhouse is down the street. Next to tallywackers.
Did you say the P word in this homo bathhouse, brah? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
P word? As in dirty, lazy, stupid PIG?