A great offer for libtards!

A five minute Bernie video.lol $20 off..I will pass.
A five minute Bernie video.lol $20 off..I will pass. Originally Posted by peter north77
Believe me, watching the Bernie video would be better than fucking her. I'd rather watch the video, leave a $20 bill on the table and leave.
Tea baggers fuck also....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...03260bf76ccfb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey, BernieBoy... don't bite your fingernails...

• BSer
  • 02-26-2016, 10:00 PM
Watch a 5min video for $20 off? I rather fuck Bernie.
Hey, BernieBoy... don't bite your fingernails...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
-url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fb3%2F3333f9fbf82c2bd851700a13b94059%2F732-16.jpg

Trumpazoid...
SPAM
Tea baggers fuck also....
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...03260bf76ccfb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Calling names again? Nothing constructive to say? I'd watch the video then I'd pay her the 20 to explain why Bernie and Hillary are both wrong.

Other than the title I didn't see anything in the story that shows they were Tea Party members. You got punked. Also, if they did this then they were not Tea Party members anymore than a whore is a virgin even if her son says she is.
Calling names again? Nothing constructive to say? I'd watch the video then I'd pay her the 20 to explain why Bernie and Hillary are both wrong.

Other than the title I didn't see anything in the story that shows they were Tea Party members. You got punked. Also, if they did this then they were not Tea Party members anymore than a whore is a virgin even if her son says she is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
WAAAAAA Why watch the movie when I think they are wrong anyway?
If you wish to waste your time , go ahead.......
SPAM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She's perfect for you. Your both stupid, dirty, lazy pigs.
BABOONO SHIT

BABOONO SHIT

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looks like you and Zandra at a Sanders rally!!!!!!!!
Gelatinous lump of flaccid baboon shit. Is Baby Huey-ism a medical condition, or just an emotional disorder, fatso?

Gelatinous lump of flaccid baboon shit. Is Baby Huey-ism a medical condition, or just an emotional disorder, fatso?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So nice of you to share a pic of you and Zandra frolicking. Two pigs in a poke. How romantic. Asswipe has finally found a mate.