The First Question Mike Wallace Should Ask Hillary.

"Did you get any John Lennon cream pie when you ate Yoko's pussy"?
Is Mike Wallace going to interview Hillary? He's dead.
"Did you get any John Lennon cream pie when you ate Yoko's pussy"? Originally Posted by Jackie S
mike Wallace?????
And yet somehow you knew who she was talking about....besides Hillary is probably closer to Mike Wallace's side of the line than Chris Wallace's side.
And yet somehow you knew who she was talking about....besides Hillary is probably closer to Mike Wallace's side of the line than Chris Wallace's side. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Is Jackie a she or a he?
"Did you get any John Lennon cream pie when you ate Yoko's pussy"? Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's a legitimate question. Yoko has said that they were intimate.
That's a legitimate question. Yoko has said that they were intimate. Originally Posted by bambino
Has YOKO expanded on the phrase "they were intimate"?

I realize that you are being delicate, because this is a public forum and one must be mindful and respectful of the reputation of the former SOS, anointed upcoming POTUS, and lady of the year ... but vagueness is insufficiently informative on which to pass judgment as to the veracity of the the next POTUS.

Did YOKO allege that HillaryNoMore licked her pussy?
Yoko got cream from Hillary's pie...

I'm sure it was sour... might have been a few sperms in there too
Chris Wallace.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/yoko...on-in-the-70s/ Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually I knew what you meant, and I wasn't making fun of you.

The thought of dead Mike interviewing brain dead Hillary was ...

... entertaining ... to say the least.

It's just as awful as he was, she won't be visiting with him where she is headed upon her departure from this Earth. Of course I clearly am not interested in a early journey, because I have good friends down there who haven't really gotten fully settled in to their chores yet... and I wouldn't want their acclamation to be disrupted by her whining about how fucking hot it is.....she might pass out again!
Yoko got cream from Hillary's pie...

I'm sure it was sour... might have been a few sperms in there too Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
From Webb Hubble, no doubt.
From Webb Hubble, no doubt. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I hope so!

...... might have been a few sperms in there too Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
... suffocated trying to escape no doubt! Poor little fellas.
Webb Hubble Sperms Screaming "Sperm Lives Matter"...

LOL
I hope so!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Trump should put up $1,000,000 to anyone who could collect DNA from Webb Hubble and Chelsea Clinton to prove his paternity.