Hear ye hear ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fixer breaks ranks!!!!!!!!!

Bill gets p--ssy for free, while Hillary must pay her p--ssy. I wonder, might "we the people" be paying for her concubines???!!!!!!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...-foster-fixer/
Link doesn't work
Link doesn't work Originally Posted by bambino
try it now. update
I'm still trying to get it out of my mind... That a human would actually have sex with her, even for money...

National Inquirer?

EXCELLENT POST CHERIE! As always!

And a hearty SNICK to you!
National Inquirer?

And a hearty SNICK to you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
SNORT SNORT LOL say what you want, they have however been correct numerous times of some very consequential moment in history.

THINK:

Clinton/Lewinsky

Rush Limbaugh drug scandal (knew you'd like that one, don't hop in it quickly)

Charlie Sheen/AIDS

John Edwards scandal/mistress/love child

Jesse Jackson/love child

Bob Dole/Mistress

Tiger Woods scandal

OJ book "If I Did It" a year before the book came out.

SNORT SNORT
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2016, 06:34 PM
I don't have a dog in this hunt -- Johnson's my man -- but this is going to be interesting. As Cherie says, the Enquirer has broken stories on a number of scandals that turned out to be true. Unlike the mainstream media they have no problem paying sources for stories, which may be why, if this is true, they got the scoop.
SNORT SNORT LOL say what you want, they have however been correct numerous times of some very consequential moment in history.

THINK:

Clinton/Lewinsky

Rush Limbaugh drug scandal (knew you'd like that one, don't hop in it quickly)

Charlie Sheen/AIDS

John Edwards scandal/mistress/love child

Jesse Jackson/love child

Bob Dole/Mistress

Tiger Woods scandal

OJ book "If I Did It" a year before the book came out.

SNORT SNORT Originally Posted by Cherie

Cherie, have you noticed only about 4-5 hitlary supporters on this forum. Must be lonely place for LIBTARDS.
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2016, 06:43 PM
SNORT SNORT LOL say what you want, they have however been correct numerous times of some very consequential moment in history. Originally Posted by Cherie
You better be right. I just wagered $100 of hard earned money on Trump. I have now become a Trump supporter, and will remain so until I close out my position on Predictit.org.
Bill gets p--ssy for free, while Hillary must pay her p--ssy. I wonder, might "we the people" be paying for her concubines???!!!!!!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cele...-foster-fixer/ Originally Posted by Cherie
Ah ! Say it ain't so !!!! Why should she have to pay for it when sycophants like assup and EKIM would have let her peg them for free !!!
I don't have a dog in this hunt -- Johnson's my man -- but this is going to be interesting. As Cherie says, the Enquirer has broken stories on a number of scandals that turned out to be true. Unlike the mainstream media they have no problem paying sources for stories, which may be why, if this is true, they got the scoop. Originally Posted by Tiny
You better be right. I just wagered $100 of hard earned money on Trump. I have now become a Trump supporter, and will remain so until I close out my position on Predictit.org. Originally Posted by Tiny
Damn Tiny?????
Cherie, have you noticed only about 4-5 hitlary supporters on this forum. Must be lonely place for LIBTARDS. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Just a supposition here, but I would imagine this could be the reasoning behind their behavior. You know, kinda like when the animal is cornered, this is when he becomes most treacherous.
  • Tiny
  • 10-18-2016, 08:21 PM
Damn Tiny????? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, I'va Biggen, a trading profit on Predict.org is more important to me than my integrity. Just kidding, I'll vote for Gary Johnson regardless of the outcome of my wager.

Right now you put $0.19 on Trump to win $1.00, assuming you don't close out the position before the election. And I intend to take my profit (or loss) in the next few days.

Regards,

Tiny (also known as Little Johnson)
Just a supposition here, but I would imagine this could be the reasoning behind their behavior. You know, kinda like when the animal is cornered, this is when he becomes most treacherous. Originally Posted by Cherie
Like it or not, Clinton will win. There is no way Trump can win at this point in time. Polls have never been wrong this close to an election. That is FACT. Trump is ahead with white males. Clinton leads with females, younger voters, educated white males, Hispanics, and African-Americans. Clinton leads in just about every one of the battleground states -- Nevada, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Virginia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Florida -- by more than the margin of error. The only battleground states that are close are NC, which went red in 2012, and Trump leads in Ohio. Clinton is also within the margin of error in Texas. TEXAS!!! Incredible.

Do I hear "landslide"?
National Inquirer?

And a hearty SNICK to you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
did megatroll say something?

I don't have a dog in this hunt -- Johnson's my man -- but this is going to be interesting. As Cherie says, the Enquirer has broken stories on a number of scandals that turned out to be true. Unlike the mainstream media they have no problem paying sources for stories, which may be why, if this is true, they got the scoop. Originally Posted by Tiny
yep. to them and others like TMZ who will run with "breaking news" it's a gamble that either comes to nada or breaks big. if it breaks big, is it worth up to a million ducats for the rights? YOU BET IT IS.