Michael Moore gives Drumpf another BIG October surprise!!!!

So you think Roger Stone's book is the deal maker?

SURPRISED? Not in the least!

After all, it's all RIGGED!

http://mashable.com/2016/10/18/donal.../#FT991EFeUqq8

Trump gets another October surprise: Michael Moore unveils 'TrumpLand'
The Oscar-winning filmmaker has an "October surprise" for voters.

BY JEFF SNEIDER
6 HOURS AGO

Michael Moore has an October surprise for voters, as the Oscar-winning filmmaker is set to unveil a new documentary titled Michael Moore in TrumpLand on Tuesday night in New York City.

Moore has been working on the project in relative secrecy, though it is said to be an extension of a one-man play that Moore had planned to perform in Newark, Ohio before the city's Midland Theatre "banned" him from performing there because he's "too controversial."

Moore is the Oscar-winning director of Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11, Sicko and Where to Invade Next. He has publicly opposed Republican nominee Donald Trump and pledged his support for his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

TrumpLand, which bills itself as "daring and hilarious," will be available for purchase on iTunes on Wednesday. An employee of the IFC Center, where Tuesday night's premiere will be held, told Mashable that the theater is not expected to have an increased security presence.

Moore, his fellow producer Carl Deal and editor Doug Abel worked right down to the wire, putting the finishing touches on the 73-minute film on Monday night. It's arriving just a few weeks before Election Day — talk about cutting it close!
I've watched a few of the America hating Michael Moore's movies. (I like to educate myself on both sides of any issue, no matter how nauseating it is.) I found it interesting how many of his interview "techniques" I had encountered in SERE (Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape) school.
Basically the school teaches American servicemen and women the interrogation techniques our enemies will use on captured personnel. Some of Moore's techniques are textbook examples of how ask leading questions and edit audio and video to make an interviewee sound like he or she is saying the opposite of what they are actually trying to say.

His videos prey on and cater to the weak minded.
If you would like to see what I mean, pick up a copy of these four documentaries.
Farenheight 911
Celsius 41.1
Farenhype 911, and
Michael Moore Hates America

Some of them demonstrate "his" techniques. I say "his" because he is often not present for the interviews. He does a voice-over during to put his own voice and often altered questions over the actual interviewer.
LMAO! I guess you just love the YouTube videos SLOBBRIN posts...

I assure you, Drumpf will be squealing like a stuck pig when that movie comes out. And frankly, that's the goal. Nobody gives a fuck what you think of Moore's docaganda.
LMAO! I guess you just love the YouTube videos SLOBBRIN posts...

I assure you, Drumpf will be squealing like a stuck pig when that movie comes out. And frankly, that's the goal. Nobody gives a fuck what you think of Moore's docaganda. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The movie isn't about Trump you stupid, cocksucking pig.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/20/mo...trumpland.html
I figured you would ignore me but I have to point out that I watched Moore's film and recognized it as propaganda (not even well disguised).
I challenge you to watch one of the films I listed. I don't think you will. I believe you would rather live in ignorance.
Am I wrong?
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2016, 09:37 AM

http://mashable.com/2016/10/18/donal.../#FT991EFeUqq8

Trump gets another October surprise: Michael Moore unveils 'TrumpLand'
The Oscar-winning filmmaker has an "October surprise" for voters.

BY JEFF SNEIDER
6 HOURS AGO

Michael Moore has an October surprise for voters, as the Oscar-winning filmmaker is set to unveil a new documentary titled Michael Moore in TrumpLand on Tuesday night in New York City.

Moore has been working on the project in relative secrecy, though it is said to be an extension of a one-man play that Moore had planned to perform in Newark, Ohio before the city's Midland Theatre "banned" him from performing there because he's "too controversial."

Moore is the Oscar-winning director of Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11, Sicko and Where to Invade Next. He has publicly opposed Republican nominee Donald Trump and pledged his support for his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

TrumpLand, which bills itself as "daring and hilarious," will be available for purchase on iTunes on Wednesday. An employee of the IFC Center, where Tuesday night's premiere will be held, told Mashable that the theater is not expected to have an increased security presence.

Moore, his fellow producer Carl Deal and editor Doug Abel worked right down to the wire, putting the finishing touches on the 73-minute film on Monday night. It's arriving just a few weeks before Election Day — talk about cutting it close! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fuck that fat faggot!!
I figured you would ignore me but I have to point out that I watched Moore's film and recognized it as propaganda (not even well disguised).
I challenge you to watch one of the films I listed. I don't think you will. I believe you would rather live in ignorance.
Am I wrong? Originally Posted by goodman0422
Not only is he ignorant, he's also a stupid cocksucking pig.
Do ya think he's a fat fuck like asswipe?

Is that fat fuck still coddling the Muzzies?

Ignore
Ignore what a fat, disgusting, cocksucking pig I am. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We keep trying but you won't let us, oinkboy.
Do ya think he's a fat fuck like asswipe?

Originally Posted by lustylad
your link to the image didn't work. hot link prohibition image instead.

http://mashable.com/2016/10/18/donal.../#FT991EFeUqq8! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

michael moore is a obese gas bag!!!

Besides, the movie he made isn't about Donald Trump, but about Hillary Clinton.

the gist of this stand up routine he did in a theater for 2 weeks is about voting for Hillary Clinton whether you like her or not. His message, vote for her anyway.

Did Yssup put me on ignore for challenging him to watch a movie?