Surest Sign of a Rigged Election

Surest sign of a rigged election?

Trump winning.
I would have said Johnson winning, lol.
Lol both are good ones!!!! You guys notice whenever Trump is leading in the polls he never complains and loves to brag and boast.?
Another comment from the editor of Duh Magazine!

Lol both are good ones!!!! You guys notice whenever Trump is leading in the polls he never complains and loves to brag and boast.? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Another comment from the editor of Duh Magazine! Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Fuck Off
Lol both are good ones!!!! You guys notice whenever Trump is leading in the polls he never complains and loves to brag and boast.? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You guys notice whenever WeeEndowed is handed his Lubed Wideass, he like to threaten violence? Kind of a sick, psycho bastard.
  • DSK
  • 10-19-2016, 06:25 PM

Trump winning. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You people are just diverting attention from the fact that Hillary is going to steal the election from Trump via illegal aliens voting. To use a tired old phrase, "The best defense is a good offense."

Everything is rigged.
I would have said Johnson winning, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Nobody would rig anything for Johnson. Waste of time. Just like your vote for him, a waste.
I would have said Johnson winning, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I won't argue with that.
You guys notice whenever WeeEndowed is handed his Lubed Wideass, he like to threaten violence? Kind of a sick, psycho bastard. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Or when Lube runs low on his favorite flavor preparation H LIP BALM down at the 'holes, he goes on a rant and threatens violence ?
Trump, "great" American that he is (the gag reflex saying those words, even in sarcasm, removes the option of speech), won't accept the results of the election. Al Gore lost by less than a thousand votes, a number acknowledged by the right wingers, due to the number of illegal Cubans in south Florida, and accepted the results.
The whack jobs on this site are well represented by trump.
We're going to see a significant shift in the polls.
Trump has soiled himself on national TV. A douche-bag of historic proportions

You people are just diverting attention from the fact that Hillary is going to steal the election from Trump via illegal aliens voting. To use a tired old phrase, "The best defense is a good offense." Originally Posted by DSK

Trump winning. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

[SIZE="7"][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#0000ff]<-- Manassmuncher signature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNy4eokpsAo