Who the hell is advising Trump?

So one of Trump's guest this evening will be Obama's half brother. Can someone tell me why anyone would give a rats ass about Obama's half brother being in attendance? Trump isn't running against Obama.

I will probably skip watching the debate because I will give you a quick run down:

Trump will still be sniffing and interuppting Hillary- he will make a comment that Chris Wallace is treating him unfair with the time and questions.

**Trump will say everything is bad in America and he and he alone has the answers to all the solutions- elect him and he will fix all of your worries and problems.
** He will promise that all illegals will be gone during his term, all the jobs will return back to this country.
**Blacks will be able to walk down the street without getting shot.
**He's going to build a wall
** he will throw Hillary in jail if elected
**He treats and has more respect for woman than anyone else
Trump is running against Obama and Bill Clinton as well as Hillary and the Demomedia.
So one of Trump's guest this evening will be Obama's half brother. Can someone tell me why anyone would give a rats ass about Obama's half brother being in attendance? Trump isn't running against Obama.

I will probably skip watching the debate because I will give you a quick run down:

Trump will still be sniffing and interuppting Hillary- he will make a comment that Chris Wallace is treating him unfair with the time and questions.

**Trump will say everything is bad in America and he and he alone has the answers to all the solutions- elect him and he will fix all of your worries and problems.
** He will promise that all illegals will be gone during his term, all the jobs will return back to this country.
**Blacks will be able to walk down the street without getting shot.
**He's going to build a wall
** he will throw Hillary in jail if elected
**He treats and has more respect for woman than anyone else Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Who's advising you? Asswipe? You're a complete douche bag.
  • BIN
  • 10-19-2016, 07:38 PM
  • R.M.
  • 10-19-2016, 08:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FpFWh8Zk08 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Look at those bags. Made by Samsonite?
Look at those bags. Made by Samsonite? Originally Posted by R.M.
When you get her age and work 30 years in politics including one Job that requires extensive traveling than you can talk. Otherwise keep opening your legs to strangers you stupid cunt. How many cocks have you had in your filthy twat?
Who's advising you? Asswipe? You're a complete douche bag. Originally Posted by bambino
When you get her age and work 30 years in politics including one Job that requires extensive traveling than you can talk. Otherwise keep opening your legs to strangers you stupid cunt. How many cocks have you had in your filthy twat? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
And you attack Trump. smh You are such a low class lying bastard, Lubed Wideass.
When you get her age and work 30 years in politics including one Job that requires extensive traveling than you can talk. Otherwise keep opening your legs to strangers you stupid cunt. How many cocks have you had in your filthy twat? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Y'all do know this FAG is Yssup Rider?... Right?

• R.M.
  • 10-19-2016, 09:32 PM
Dude you are so eat up with it. How do you not hang yourself in the morning? There is a thing called plastic surgery. With all that money there is just no reason. Don't you feel like a big boy calling me a cunt? I don't blink an eye at you. Fake ass. How am I going to take anyone serious like you when you don't even know your own age? You cant say anything else but spread my legs to strangers how many more time? You have no game sour puss. P.S. I have the cleanest pussy in Texas.
I'd eat that pussy...
I'd eat that pussy... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You will never get the chance but Lukes crack is waiting for your tounge... again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again ...

• jma9
  • 10-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Change your avatar and sig line; you were NEVER in the Army. Fucking coward!
  • R.M.
  • 10-20-2016, 10:27 AM
^ Pretty much so.