URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...k/336979928709
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: On the strip
Activities: CBJ, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, little past shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite little thing. Small top, nice little ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.
I will have to give her a try.
Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Originally Posted by Tomb8871

i'll agree w that
Dude this girl looks hooker hot (way different from real world hot) and I have been following here for a long time, never really tried that hard to see her, but when I have, always ghost… she’s 40ish… or 30ish and looks 40ish… she’s tiny, has that going for her. But, plenty of BBFS reports and SW reports. Make an informed decision boys.

Thanks for this report!!
Hooker hot? Shes cute in an odd way. Still has saggy Acups .her TCB skills SUCK ,never been nearly on time or even close .mostly hour behind. Ive been kicking around with her for many years so we have an odd connection
Hooker hot? Shes cute in an odd way. Still has saggy Acups .her TCB skills SUCK ,never been nearly on time or even close .mostly hour behind. Ive been kicking around with her for many years so we have an odd connection Originally Posted by Scoot642
Yeah… she’s not a girl you would see in real life and be like yeah she’s hot… I’m mean come on right? She’s a 30 something chick that looks 40s. She’s maybe a 4 or 5 tops in real life? She’s a hooker 7ish compared to all the other filthy girls on STGs. And we want to fuck her because she’s the best of the trash that’s out on the street. That’s a girl on the hooker scale who’s sorta hot.
Love the pancake tits. Fun to pull and twist!

Hooker hot? Shes cute in an odd way. Still has saggy Acups .her TCB skills SUCK ,never been nearly on time or even close .mostly hour behind. Ive been kicking around with her for many years so we have an odd connection Originally Posted by Scoot642