HELLO BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN(BBW)...Top Ten BBW of the 2012 Olympics
...to name just a few...vote your order of HOTTTness:
1. Carmelita Jeter (Track&Field)
2. Nzinga Prescod (Fencing)
3. Sanya Richards-Ross (Track&Field)
4. Veronica Campbell (Track&Field)
5. Destinee Hooker (Volleyball)
6 - 10 (other: Name)

These fems are beautiful, graceful, athletic, feminine...Yet, when I see them in action, in victory, embracing another female athlete after their event is over, regardless of the results, they smile and are beautiful...Makes me wonder though, what is their sexual urges, desires, pleasures...another female athlete they respect?, etc.

No doubt they would rack it up in the Hobby. Sensual gems, who would be desired by many with $$$.
(Can't tell the many times another provider inquired whether I had a BBW for doubles, or how they go to SCs to see that ASs!)

Throughout the Olympics, I will post their feats, successes and domination. But, have you been with a provider so fit & fine, you wondered, what if? Or, is there an Olympian who looks like a provider you've seen or want to see?

I was watching Carmelita Jeter in action last night and she smoked her competition. But, then I really started to notice HER...beautiful and delicious...Mmmmmm, this is one of the best culmination of BBWs in Olympic history that I can remember...Tribute! to the BBWs of 2012 Olympics!!!
Carmelita Jeter

Sonya richards ross and carmalita look to manly faced to me.

Id fuck the shit out of jamaican (cause she got ass too) Shelly Ann Fraser Price or Allison Felix though, all the others look kinda homely to me. Primarily ladies that small aren't my type because they have no titties and are too hard bodied in the areas I like but they wil do just fine.

Id fuck serena doggie style because she's probably a screamer, and venus could only see my penis if she had a bag over her head........
Sonya richards ross and carmalita look to manly faced to me.

Id fuck the shit out of jamaican (cause she got ass too) Shelly Ann Fraser Price or Allison Felix though, all the others look kinda homely to me. Primarily ladies that small aren't my type because they have no titties and are too hard bodied in the areas I like but they wil do just fine.

Id fuck serena doggie style because she's probably a screamer, and venus could only see my penis if she had a bag over her head........ Originally Posted by gimme_that
BOI, I would wear Carmelita's ass out in public!!!! LMAO! I hear you...pics? of your ladies? Yes, the jamaican would get rocked while sippin' on Red Stripe. Yes, Yes, Yes...
I don't know how to post pics.

And I forgot to add lolo jones.......but only if she would stop acting bad and rip her v-card up.
I don't know how to post pics.

And I forgot to add lolo jones.......but only if she would stop acting bad and rip her v-card up. Originally Posted by gimme_that
GT... check out this thread by G man. Posting pictures is pretty simple.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...28#post1439728
LoLo Jones Baby...Jeter is hot though!

Gabby Douglas

Jeter is hot.
Mija does not know what a BBW is ... Not a one of the Olympians would be considered a BBW.
Mija does not know what a BBW is ... Not a one of the Olympians would be considered a BBW. Originally Posted by pyramider
This must be the dumb ass thread that got him banned.
Isn't there a rule against posting a picture of a minor on ECCIE?
Mija does not know what a BBW is ... Not a one of the Olympians would be considered a BBW. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think you are totally confused...."mijo" did define in his beginning sentence "HELLO BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN(BBW)..."

I don't know how you could of missed that.
HELLO BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN(BBW)...Top Ten BBW of the 2012 Olympics
...to name just a few...vote your order of HOTTTness:
1. Carmelita Jeter (Track&Field)
2. Nzinga Prescod (Fencing)
3. Sanya Richards-Ross (Track&Field)
4. Veronica Campbell (Track&Field)
5. Destinee Hooker (Volleyball)
6 - 10 (other: Name)

These fems are beautiful, graceful, athletic, feminine...Yet, when I see them in action, in victory, embracing another female athlete after their event is over, regardless of the results, they smile and are beautiful...Makes me wonder though, what is their sexual urges, desires, pleasures...another female athlete they respect?, etc.

No doubt they would rack it up in the Hobby. Sensual gems, who would be desired by many with $$$.
(Can't tell the many times another provider inquired whether I had a BBW for doubles, or how they go to SCs to see that ASs!)

Throughout the Olympics, I will post their feats, successes and domination. But, have you been with a provider so fit & fine, you wondered, what if? Or, is there an Olympian who looks like a provider you've seen or want to see?

I was watching Carmelita Jeter in action last night and she smoked her competition. But, then I really started to notice HER...beautiful and delicious...Mmmmmm, this is one of the best culmination of BBWs in Olympic history that I can remember...Tribute! to the BBWs of 2012 Olympics!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
None of these athletes are BBWS.Not even close maybe some of the shot putter discus throwers and hammer throwers
None of the are big and beautiful.Slim goodie yes but not big and beautiful
Reading is so fundamental in this thread...