ourhome2

Anyone know what is going on with the ourhome2 website? Its been down all day.
Yes. I received an email from CK earlier today. They are having some site issues that they are hoping to get ironed out. The site is not going away it's just some tech problems.
Yes. I received an email from CK earlier today. They are having some site issues that they are hoping to get ironed out. The site is not going away it's just some tech problems. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
How do we actually know you recieved a email from CK directly?

Can you verify this so others will feel relieved and know this is accurate information?
O, ye of very little faith!

Will this suffice?
Hope you are back up soon and one day you will provide me confirmed status even though numerous providers confirmed me..
Nosweat

Will this suffice? Originally Posted by ck1942

Lmao.. I always have faith in Oh2 and Ck.
Just not accounts. No telling who actually is responding these days-emailing ect.

She said she had emails. How do we know that to be true but I'm glad you instantly responded.
Thank you CK for instantly responding.
Times are hard for us ladies. Trust is very thin.
Hope you are back up soon and one day you will provide me confirmed status even though numerous providers confirmed me..
Nosweat Originally Posted by nosweat
Yes lol hopefully you will get as speedy of a response as I did.
Honestly the staff who actually positively responds and helps gents they get such a overload. PPl tend to forget they volunteer their time. Also most of them are providers and not male mods. So, that puts a different perspective on things. That could also be part of the problem. Idk. That's just a personal opinion.
Hell what do I know ? lol Im just another valued member of the community just like you.

Will this suffice? Originally Posted by ck1942
👍🏼👍🏼
  • motor
  • 03-15-2020, 08:22 PM
Corona virus........and they ran out of toilet paper
oh2 up and roll’n again!

~Slice
oh2 up and roll’n again!

~Slice Originally Posted by Slice_O_Pie
Yes it is !
oh2 sucks!
That site isnt very good.
oh2 sucks! Originally Posted by friendly fred

I agree.......
I agree....... Originally Posted by playa76
Yeah. It seems to be down again. I miss the old eccie.

:/